What the £$%&?

KyleR

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2009-NISSAN-350Z-NISSAN-350Z-3-5-V6-313-3dr-Petrol-/190858620225?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2c700f6d41

2009 350Z in Azure blue with GT4 alloys, HR door cards and -06 bonnet?

Now I understand there are more cars floating about with GT4 rims than there are GT4's due to Irish exports, but what about the HR door cards on an 06 car? The reason I call it an 06 is because the -06 bonnet won't fit an HR.

Boy am I confused!

I thought accident at the start, but then how did they manage to close the bonnet? I thought they changed to the bulge because they had too? Unless they had an internal accident and had to replace the door cards?

I also thought only the HR got the fancy door cards with the padding? DE were all the same, revup or not?

I thought late reg too, but then the same question about the door card arrises...

I've messaged to seller asking for a photo of the engine to settle this once and for all :lol:

Edited by KyleR

I thought accident at the start, but then how did they manage to close the bonnet? I thought they changed to the bulge because they had too? Unless they had an internal accident and had to replace the door cards?

I also thought only the HR got the fancy door cards with the padding? DE were all the same, revup or not?

I thought late reg too, but then the same question about the door card arrises...

I've messaged to seller asking for a photo of the engine to settle this once and for all :lol:

Every day is a school day.....didn't know about the door card changes!

Wahoo look forward to seeing the pic!

The revup was only made in 2006.

2007 would either be a late 2006 or a HR, identified via the bonnet.

There's no way that's a HR!

But it's a 2009 (which could still be a late reg) but did you see the HR door cards? Unless I am wrong and revups have the same padded ones?

I'm wrong revup has the padded cards too, just noticed on another thread. It's just a late reg 06. I'm guessing the mini dealer assumed its a 313 due to the year, I'll let him know ;)

Ive a Nov registered 2006 Black GT with those door cards, but have the standard bonnet (not the bulge). Probably does not help the debate, but their you go. Im off to the fridge for another Stella. Jonny

Simple answer you're a Revup.

Yes the door cards of the 2006-2009 and the interior are all identical.

Clearly a VERY late 2006 car. Wow!!

Almost certainly one of the unsold facelift imports from Ireland (as it has the GT4 wheels) were still available in 2009.

Another thread here on the subject and there are photos about http://www.350z-uk.c...ate +registered

+1 , they brought them over around September 2008 so I guess several hung around until 2009. Lookers in Chester were selling them for 21.5k .

Pete

Edited by JetSet