Who owns this Zed, ?.

WhackyWill

all i have to say it what possessed you to go green on the roof?? lose everything on the roof and its one serious machine, the stillen roof spoiler yes, the rest no.

Nothing wrong with Green :p

all i have to say it what possessed you to go green on the roof?? lose everything on the roof and its one serious machine, the stillen roof spoiler yes, the rest no.

Nothing wrong with Green :p

Not if the whole car is done but green accents on an evil looking black beast takes away from the look IMO

???? If you could see the front and side accents, you wouldn't make make that comment. Ps its not a stillen spoiler Edited by veilside z

Japfest is Sept 29th - Sunday !!!

Sorry to be picky !!! :)

.Correct,thanks. I must have looked at the wrong one. Looks like theres two. JapShow 2013 - sunday 30 june and sunday 29 September. Got these dates off Santa Pod calendar

Edited by veilside z

MODIFYING IS DONE BY THE PERSON FOR THE PERSON...

Why would you do anything for someone else's benefit??

If you don't like the roof, theres no need to get rude about it! Just don't do YOUR roof green???

I was mearly wondering why. If I was trying to be rude id have said alot worse.

Veilside any front pics then??

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

MODIFYING IS DONE BY THE PERSON FOR THE PERSON...

Why would you do anything for someone else's benefit??

If you don't like the roof, theres no need to get rude about it! Just don't do YOUR roof green???

If someone posts a picture of their car on a public forum then surely it is fair game for feedback both good and bad, when you create something so individual there will obviously be a mix of responses...not that what the chap said about the roof being green was particularly bad.

My personal view is that whilst I'm sure the workmanship is top notch it couldn't be any further away from what i would consider attractive, for me there is way to much happening to the point where, in my opinion, it cheapens the car.