Its Me =)

Hey guys and gals my name is Robert Spinks and this is my first 350Z and I am loving driving and looking at my Z.

My normal life is being a showroom manager at Kitchen Plus where we sell and install kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms. My second secret life is I am a custom sprayer/airbrush artist. I have my own unit and spraybooth and take great satisfaction and pride in my work.

Glad to be on here and anything else you want to know then just ask :p

• Like 1

Just give a team member a shout if you want the T & Cs to become a member trader. :blush: It's only 25 quid and we are very nice. :lol:

Trading kitchens and bathrooms or airbrush work? :p

welcome Robert! where are you located in the UK?

I am located in the sleepy town of Whaplode in Lincolnshire. Lots of fields and not a lot else haha.

also! set up a thread for some of your airbrusing/custom spray work!

As soon as I work out how to do that I will. Here's a little sneak preview to give you a rough idea of what I can do.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151316705976765&set=pb.588746764.-2207520000.1371052483.&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151320735376765&set=pb.588746764.-2207520000.1371052483.&type=3&theater

Welcome to the mad house.

Just give a team member a shout if you want the T & Cs to become a member trader. :blush: It's only 25 quid and we are very nice. :lol:

Member Trader is something I would be interested in for sure :D;):D