350Z GT4 Yellow with Factory fitted Nismo Kit

Little Miss

I have a yellow GT4 which due to now have 2 children i can not practically keep.

I am the first official owner, it was Nissans show car prior and therefore was factory built with the Nissmo Kit. This differs to the aftermarket ones, you can tell by the bumpers

It only has 20K on the clock and has 4 brand new tyres worth £1k

I am not willing to accept silly offers like £5k so anyone serious about it let me know and we can disscuss.

Photos to follow

Thanks

post-2323-135011852344_thumb.jpg

Edited by Beavis

Looks nice but you need to make an effort to sell it really...

The plan is too, when the rain stops get some nice photos and sort all other details, not too easy when i have 2 under 3's running around too look after.

Fingers crossed by the weekend i can have a proper advert up, i was just testing the water but thanks for the really useful info

Hi Charlie :wave: The high heels still your favourite driving shoes ;)

Yes, I remember your UY very well from the October 2007 Wales drive - I seemed to be stuck to your rear end most of the way round :D:lol:

Link to the pics to prove it: http://s158.photobuc...html?sort=3&o=0

Great car and if it is still like it was back then, which I have no doubt it is, then someone is going the get a great buy :thumbs:

• Like 2

Get a decent ad up and you can expect 8-9k!

I think not.

What sort of a comment is that? A 350Z GT4 is well worth that, there is a cat d write off one on her without the Nissmo kit for £7.5K, you clearly have no idea what a GT4 is.

In fact your right you dont think

Mods - Why do you allow people to put such stupid irrelevant comments on your site , clearly not useful to anyone

Edited by Little Miss

Hi Charlie :wave: The high heels still your favourite driving shoes ;)

Yes, I remember your UY very well from the October 2007 Wales drive - I seemed to be stuck to your rear end most of the way round :D:lol:

Link to the pics to prove it: http://s158.photobuc...html?sort=3&o=0

Great car and if it is still like it was back then, which I have no doubt it is, then someone is going the get a great buy :thumbs:

I do recall the glance of you in my rear mirror, and yes the heels are still the fav driving shoes but not too practical when carrying 2 kids :(

I think not.

What sort of a comment is that? A 350Z GT4 is well worth that, there is a cat d write off one on her without the Nissmo kit for £7.5K, you clearly have no idea what a GT4 is.

Mods - Why do you allow people to put such stupid irrelevant comments on your site , clearly not useful to anyone

Because it is a PUBLIC forum, and Ken wasnt rude unlike your last post.... How do you know Ken didn't mean you car is worth a lot more :shrug:

Maybe you should think :snack:

• Like 1

I think not.

Steady steady Little Miss ... Ken knows his GT4s ... he knows the price of all that have been sold over the last 3 or 4 years ... he also knows the value of nice cars like yours ... I guess he was saying it's worth much more than £9K not less ... :thumbs:

and by the way the cat D GT4 will never make £7.5K IMHO ...

A one owner GT4 with a factory fitted Nismo kit and with that sort of mileage, easily 10k possibly as high as 12k if it's pristine.

Pete

I agree, there`s no substitute for low milage original cars got to be a good 10k min

I think not.

Because it is a PUBLIC forum, and Ken wasnt rude unlike your last post.... How do you know Ken didn't mean you car is worth a lot more :shrug:

Maybe he does, but i didnt find it the least bit helpful and he certainly wasnt clear, god i didnt come on here for a debat this is meant to be about trying to sell my car not the third degree??

I think not.

Maybe he does, but i didnt find it the least bit helpful and he certainly wasnt clear, god i didnt come on here for a debat this is meant to be about trying to sell my car not the third degree??

No worries then, get a proper Ad sorted :p

• Like 1

Long time no hear Charlie. I thought you had emigrated to Portugal? I guess you heard about Keith (Maccaman)? So that's two yellow GT4's with 20 k on the clock now ;)

Surprised you still have it, would have thought it would have been long gone. You still in Stafford?

Have edited the title

If i remember rightly, there was an issue with someone refurbing the wheels the wrong colour.............did you ever get that sorted Charlie? :)

+1 They almost looked grey in colour. Would be worth having a word with Ken because it may be worth your while getting them done.

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0403.jpg