350dave...not dave350:) Milton Keynes 313 owner

Hi all I'm the other Dave with a 350 in his name, could get confusing. Bought my 09 (58plate preregistration) 313 roadster a month ago and have Been loving it.only 10k miles on it and one lady owner so very happy ;) currently in the garage diagnosing clutch chatter and they have agreed to fit a new clutch which I have previously posted about before even saying hello. Have been looking around the forums for a bit today and going to make a serious go of getting my zed perfect, anyone near that Francis a drive out let me know I'm happy to see other zeds and get involved!!:) no doubt will speak to you all soon!

When I read that there was only 10k and one lady owner the first thing that sprung to mind was to jokingly tell you to get a new clutch, then I read the next sentence :lol:

Only a "lady" could knacker a clutch in 10k

:welcome:

:welcome: from a fellow member from MK. Been 3 new member join from MK in the last month that ive seen. Going to start to be common round here soon :lol:

Anytime you fancy a drive let me know!! We should sort out a mini meet!