Is it worth £20k..??

WhackyWill

Firstly, No

but secondly you cant blame the guy for trying, the Fast and Furious is responsible for a culture now and you never know, there may be a kid with a rich daddy somewhere who wants to be part of a "scene" and £20k may be a snip for them to just buy one ready to drive.

Docwra will probably know there was a dude on driftworks trying to sell a pretty much standard Evo8 for similar money because it had custom airbrushing on it that had cost him the earth and was a show winner, he got torn apart, but cant blame a guy for trying.

• Like 2

Docwra will probably know there was a dude on driftworks trying to sell a pretty much standard Evo8 for similar money because it had custom airbrushing on it that had cost him the earth and was a show winner, he got torn apart, but cant blame a guy for trying.

Aaaahhhh. Assasins Creed Evo!

Aaaahhhh. Assasins Creed Evo!

Wasnt it a 6ft penguin as someone put it!!!!

I have to say when someone mentioned putting crash bandicot on his car i was actually crying with laughter!

• Like 2

LOL, the Evo was a classic, weirdly enough Ive got firsthand experience with them as well as my brother is selling an FQ320 with less miles and no comedy paint for about half that ........... :lol:

Here it is actually, well worth £20K or whatever :lol:

Power__Style_Awards_Andy_Dufton_610x500.jpg

If that Zed goes for more than 10K Im selling mine, no questions though.

It's basically two guys bidding on it, might very well be his mates :lol:

2013-06-12_16-51-19.jpeg

Of course its his mates. It will sell later today for around £13K and be back up for sale by the end of the week ;)

• Like 1

Not quite sure why everyone seems to dislike it.

It is basically a blue version like for like of the Orange one that seems to win the best Zed on here right down to the seats.

And as there are so many of you that like blue cars I fail to see why your not kissing it lol:)

I have no idea why people do this, its so so obvious, surely they cant actually believe potential buyers dont suspect the bids are from mates.

I was looking at a jet ski the other day, it had 1 bid at £800 and only a day or two left to go, i sent a message requesting to take a look and what was he looking to achieve, within two hours 2 people had bid it up to £1400 and i then got a message saying, sure you can come take a look, wanting about £1400 - £1500. I couldnt resist sending him a message saying i hope your mate enjoys the ski. It received no more bids and was relisted within 6 hours after ending due to "time waster", lol, ironically it was him wasting his own time!

• Like 2

I've said I'm interested in buying it, but have asked him how he has managed to get 340 BHP (A near 25% increase in power) from a plenum and an induction kit. I'm guessing he's not going to be getting my some dyno graphs any time soon! :lol:

• Like 1

I've said I'm interested in buying it, but have asked him how he has managed to get 340 BHP (A near 25% increase in power) from a plenum and an induction kit. I'm guessing he's not going to be getting my some dyno graphs any time soon! :lol:

As an Import I am guessing its one of the tweaked ones.

Brooklands350 has a JDM white Veilside import.

As far as we can see nothing has been visably done to it.

It even has the 112mph speed limiter on it.

Yet it will out pull a HR uprev without much effort and it's auto.

So much goes on in Japan that we can only guess about.

Plus it wont go on a rolling road and would guess it needs a set up like Abbey have got for Dyno purposes

Edited by 4RE Leather

I often miss things when I read them but I thought it was an import.

Lowered veilsides cant do the normal rolling road unless you wear a crash helmet and body armour and don't want a wreck afterwards!

have a word with Brooklands350 as his is the same.

We go to meets about twice a week and if I am not ready for his right foot impulse he is gone b4 I have time to drop down.

I met a mate of his the otherday whilst at his Gararge who owns a 360 Modena.

He went to the ring with him last year and said that he had to go flat out at times and could not shake Chris off.

Except for the top end of course.

They both had cameras and 2 way communication and you can clearly hear the Ferrari driver saying to Chris.

WTF you got under that bonnet as that should not happen!

I have absolutely no reason to doubt his word as Chris has a black Nismo for sale.

Again a JDM auto.

We had a little race in a safe area and his one just left the black one as if standing still..

I think with the Veilside you either like them or you don't with no inbetween.

Personally I love them:)

Edited by 4RE Leather
  • Like 1