are people mad!

Patch

Don't tell Ian he will be asking us all for more money!

Before I made these exclusively for the forum, I was selling these between £60 and £90 on eBay. Then this impy7 rocked up, saw what I was doing, then started making and selling his own, Initially he was even using my text and photo's (some of you may remember my thread when I asked what to do). I reported him and he took some more pics (with the upside down Z). For a short while we were both selling them and mine were still fetching more than his (probably because my Z was the right way up), but everytime I listed one - he listed two. He even took to bidding on his own items with a second user ID to push the bids up.

I no longer sell them on eBay and figured I'd let the non forum members fight it out over his. I have just made one for a forum member that has recently bought a Zed and also one of impy7's that descibed it in a PM to me as a "heap of junk" that does not fit properly.

So I can go to B&Q to buy some MDF and felt cloth for peanuts and then make a huge mark up in the process?

I suppose you could, yeah. Not a bad idea that.... :teeth:

I've just asked if they make a version with the Z the right way up :teeth:

Thank you Sir. Thank you very much :thumbs:

It's horrible quality! you can see for even the poor picture supplied that its very roughly cut around the edges.

The description makes it pretty clear its a garage hobbiest job so if people pay that much for them they really only have themselves to blame.