Custom Anodised Plenum Spacers (that's it they're ALL gone - CLOSED)

Wasso

Actually considering I'm a small time customer to them, they've treated me really well. In fact the laser cutters are also epic. They have a factory like no other. I'm just small fry but get treated as if I was putting in a £1m order.

It of course all started off a bit rocky but now I've got their lead times sorted and how to juggle each manufacturer its working well.

Even a new bolt company who had to specially make the M10 1.25 pitch strut bolts came up trumps.

Ok deliveries are leaving Tuesday 20th August.

I currently have in stock ready to go if anyone is interested, to also leave Tuesday of the following stock available.

1 x Gold

3 x Blue

2 x Red

2 x Orange

I also have 4 that haven't been anodised for a colour of your choice. PM me if you're looking to purchase by the end of today. Otherwise I'll be doing a further shipment week commencing 2nd September.

Edit - make that 2 Red

Edited by Wasso

I'll probably do these for about a year.

The only time delay is in between batches as I replenish. I've got probably 10 available at the moment, but when I get back from hols I'll be publishing them in America. So its either going to be a mad influx of sales or dead as a dodo. Either way I'll need to keep stocks up.

Anytime you're ready just let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think I've got 3 blue, 2 orange and maybe one red as I'm sure I've it sold one red recently. I'll have to check.

I'm putting an order in with the anodisers so if there's a colour you require just let me know and it can be done.

Yes more next year, and yes again £170 delivered to mainland UK. Its a little extra outside of this.

Send me a PM if you're interested and/or want any specific colours. :thumbs:

Edited by Wasso

I think I've got 3 blue, 2 orange and maybe one red as I'm sure I've it sold one red recently. I'll have to check.

I'm putting an order in with the anodisers so if there's a colour you require just let me know and it can be done.

Yes more next year, and yes again £170 delivered to mainland UK. Its a little extra outside of this.

Send me a PM if you're interested and/or want any specific colours. :thumbs:

Cool I'll be in touch next year, had the car 3 weeks, still need to plan other mods and decide on what colour to go with on the engine bay.

Do you mean the spacers for the strut? Everything is included with the kit, bolts, Nylon Spacers for the plenum chamber and the aluminium spacers for the strut bar. All I'm everything supplied as needed. :thumbs:

Okay here's current stock levels:

3 Blue

2 Orange

1 Red

I have 3 blanks which can be anodised any colour of your choice.

Current orders in progress

Wizurd - Gold

wmr1980 - Polished

dbass - Polished (at the anodisers)

I don't think I've missed anyone but if you're looking to order just send me a PM. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...