Custom Anodised Plenum Spacers (that's it they're ALL gone - CLOSED)

Wasso

Yup... Wanna do it for me? :lol:

Might just get it powder coated instead, saves on the hard work! :p

I've currently got 6 in the queue, but after Christmas sure I could try and slide something in unless you decide the PC way.

Might be looking to buy me one of these as a Xmas present for myself :)

What colours do u still have available?

I think it's 3 red, 2 blue, 2 orange and now a polished free. (Cos Dave changed his mind ;) )

I can take a deposit to hold one for you if you wish, as I doubt they will all be there by the time Christmas comes.

PM me for details etc.

Batch 3 will be done around the Christmas - January time, although not available until February, as it takes a good 3-4 weeks for production.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Early jan would be difficult as it take about 6 weeks from order to completion. I'll be putting the order in next week. So earliest would be mid Jan I'd say. Its a shame I haven't got any blanks as I would have just had that anodised for you.

• 4 weeks later...

4 MONTHS !!!!!!!! ?????

They may as well of done. They broke up days before Christmas and never went back till a good week after new year. To me that's 4 months. It's not on when I want things..... :angry:

*Update*

The 3rd batch was delayed over Christmas because of the usual manufacturing closedown which normally means they're shut for 3 long weeks. I will be collecting the first 12 next Thur/Fri which will inude recent colour requests.

If you're looking to confirm your order please PM me and I'll send you the necessary details for payment and provide your full name and address. The cost remains £170 inclusive of delivery to a UK mainland postcode, outside of this will be slightly extra depending on where you're based.

Cheers, Ian :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, update, and a slight delay. The spacers will be another week. The anodisers wasn't happy with the polishing quality and as a result the anodised results looked a little shabby. It's imperative the polishing is A1 otherwise it affects the end result.

They have sent the spacers back to the polishers (yes I know I should have polished them, but don't have time to polish 24 spacers lol) with a view to getting them back to the anodisers early next week. He will then ship the spacers once anodised to me, and then I can gasket and pack them up hopefully by the end of the week.

So apologies there's been a slight delay.