Custom Anodised Plenum Spacers (that's it they're ALL gone - CLOSED)

Wasso

The polisher has done 11 already man he goes at it super quick.

You're outsourcing your polishing now? Wasso's polishing empire! (And no that's not meant to sound like a brothel)

I'm working at it :lol:

He does a fantastic job, but eats into my profit, the other issue is it would take me a very long time to get 24 done, so its easier to outsource.

The polisher has done 11 already man he goes at it super quick.

You're outsourcing your polishing now? Wasso's polishing empire! (And no that's not meant to sound like a brothel)

I'm working at it :lol:

He does a fantastic job, but eats into my profit, the other issue is it would take me a very long time to get 24 done, so its easier to outsource.

Well when you work out the brothel bit give me a shout. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so spacers have been received, anodised, gaskets applied. Plastic spacer feet and strut bar feet received.

All that leaves is bolts which should arrive this week and sending hopefully end of the week.

Pics of the ones for customers to be posted here very shortly.

Herewith latest pics with spacer and gaskets.

Also an example of the clear coat which is for sale on behalf of Smudgedon. So if you fancy this one off Polished and Sealed let me know. The last picture also includes the kit as a whole, including bolts, nylon spacers and aluminium washers for the strut brace. The entire kit.

null_zps98d9ca42.jpg

null_zps719bcceb.jpg

null_zpsac703db4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The bolt that comes up and has a nut that screws on the top on each side shown in each picture, should I have recieved a larger bolt to put up threw the hole or not ? Wasnt sure if these were ment to be just left or if I was missing two screws ?

post-19552-0-81309100-1376000546_thumb.jpg

post-19552-0-20758400-1376000561_thumb.jpg

They are two pin type threaded bolts. They need to be removed, then replaced with the last two bolts that you'll have left over.

:thumbs:

Easy trick, get two M6 nuts thread the first one one, not right to the bottom. Then thread but number two on top, tighten the top nut on to the lower, then use a spanner on the lower nut to remove the pin as you would a normal bolt.