Custom Anodised Plenum Spacers (that's it they're ALL gone - CLOSED)

Wasso

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The OEM gasket is metal believe it or not. That will stay in place. The spacer comes with gaskets bonded to it. Simply place on top of the OEM metal gasket and the seal is airtight.

The kit comes with everything you require for fitment.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a quick post to say thank you very much to Wasso for going above and beyond to male sure my spacer arrived in time to get the car back together before going on holiday!

Really really helpful, and as already said he went above and beyond to help! Spacer also looks very good when installed and a very comprehensive fitting kit and instructions!

Thank you again, and would recommend anyone to get their spacer here :)

• Like 2

Just a quick post to say thank you very much to Wasso for going above and beyond to male sure my spacer arrived in time to get the car back together before going on holiday!

Really really helpful, and as already said he went above and beyond to help! Spacer also looks very good when installed and a very comprehensive fitting kit and instructions!

Thank you again, and would recommend anyone to get their spacer here :)

Cheers buddy, complementive posts are always welcome, and a pleasure to be able to get the spacer anodised and sent with a short deadline. Surpassed my own expectations to be fair as per our comm's.

Glad you're pleased - happy days :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Just want to say thanks for the quick delivery and for producing and supplying this great plenum spacer. Looks nice and shiny in my bay and was easy to install with the instructions you provided. I have just finished fitting and have been out for a quick spin and it has made a noticeable difference to my Zed :teeth:

For anyone that doesn't already have a plenum spacer, I would definitely recommend you contact Ian and get one ordered.

Thanks again and keep up the good work :thumbs:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers Gents :thumbs:

A new batch is in production with colours as follows:

Silver

Red

Blue

Gold

Green

Purple

Orange

Black

Or any other colour you may desire!

Oooo been waiting for you to get blue in stock again, put me down for that :)