Custom Anodised Plenum Spacers (that's it they're ALL gone - CLOSED)

Wasso

Not sure if this is right place to leave feedback but got my spacer from Wasso, sent out on time and looks a quality piece of kit. Fitting this weekend I hope! :) Cheers

hope it makes as much difference as mind did made my Z very angry in sound and punch compared with stock

Not sure if this is right place to leave feedback but got my spacer from Wasso, sent out on time and looks a quality piece of kit. Fitting this weekend I hope! :) Cheers

hope it makes as much difference as mind did made my Z very angry in sound and punch compared with stock

Now I want to fit it even more, I didn't think it would make any difference to the noise. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Wasso, sent a PM but no reply.

Are the stock levels still:

Gold 1

Black 1

Red 1

Blue 3

Orange 4

PM replied and spacer sent :thumbs:

Hmmmm lime, how about this green.

4A7E52AC-7A94-4651-A2A9-F9DBFB9717DA_zpszqj1lp8o.jpg

I'm doing a new further batch in Jan if that suits your preference.

Any update on this colour?

Apologies Rustie, I hadn't noticed your post. The green was a success and can be provided.

I was hoping to have instigated a batch a fair while ago but with family matters and just moving house I've been hugely occupied.

The next batch should be ready within 3-4 weeks.

• 1 month later...

New stock has now arrived:

D0BBA6AB-44AE-4F04-810F-6452B409EC4F_zpsoynopvh8.jpg

The green is reserved. The ones which look like off red/pink, will be replaced with the correct tone of red, but if you're interested in something different then please let me know by Tuesday as they will be sent back and replaced with the normal red ones.

Any questions fire away, or send me a PM.

Usual price £170 delivered, comes with all the necessary parts required for fitting.

Good to go next week.

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Update spacers are pretty much good to go next day.

Current stock:

Red

Orange

Blue

Silver

Any other colours, gold, purple, green, yellow, pink, or whatever takes your fancy can be made within 3 days.

Prices will be increasing on the next batch, so get your order in now before the price increase.

• 2 weeks later...

No worries Paul, just drop me a line when you're ready.

If you want something different from the list below let me know and I can get that made within a week.

Standard in stock

Red

Orange

Blue

Silver

Custom....

Green

Black

Purple

Gold

Or even a colour not listed.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick question when you remove the plenum and fit a spacer is there a gasket needing to be replaced or will the spacer act as a gasket?

There is already before placing a spacer the oem metal gasket. This stays in place.

When the spacer is installed there are gaskets either side of the spacer which are bonded. This creates the necessary seal between the upper and lower plenum.

Are you still doing these?

Yes of course, colours in stock above with custom options which take 7 days longer as they're made to order.

If you're interested PM me and I can forward you additional details. :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Looking to get one after the new year when my bank account is looking a bit healthier!

Just a quick question - Is it possible to get one done in yellow?

If you could provide an example of the yellow you're looking to achieve I can find out for you. A light gold would bring the effect of yellow, but if you're looking for a flat yellow I'll need to check. I'm sure flat colours are possible.