Scam Alert!

A9H-RX

Not a pactically happy person at the moment due to be scamed by a forum member for a mislead discrition on an exhaust system I brought! Hoping to have the car back Friday I'm now out of pocket £500, 350z less for another week and left with a exhaust system that has absolutely no use to me and not worth the money I paid for it!

Rant over, just felt to share my frustration with all of you.

Posting about it isn't helpful without info, you've mentioned on the sale thread but again no specifics. Have you contacted the moderation team to see if they can resolve it?

I have and nothing can be done :(

To make sure the same wouldn't happen again, would you put the members name up?

He's posted it in the actual for sale thread with the exhaust.

What did the member say when you told him about the problem?

Edited by KyleR

To make sure the same wouldn't happen again, would you put the members name up?

He's posted it in the actual for sale thread with the exhaust.

What did the member say when you told him about the problem?

Not responding to my messages

Edited by A9H-RX

i dont want to be nosey, but is this relating to the nismo exhaust that came up for sale ?, if so i nearly went for it myself if not, dont need to hijack your thread but hope things get sorted for you fella!

im taking this was a pay first they send second sort of deal!?

Rob

Edited by Sempiternal

It's hardly a scam though is it??

A mistake has been made... if the seller mis-represented the item and told you something which turned out to not be true then he should offer you a refund. But if he doesnt it's not the end of the world... just put it back up for sale! You shouldnt lose much, if any money on it.

i dont want to be nosey, but is this relating to the nismo exhaust that came up for sale ?, if so i nearly went for it myself if not, dont need to hijack your thread but hope things get sorted for you fella!

im taking this was a pay first they send second sort of deal!?

Rob

Was regarding a Aero Turbine exhaust, nothing to see here, move along ;)

Edited by BulletMagnet

Its the aero turbine exhaust. He lives in fife or around there. It probably was agenuine mistake, and being a mistake I would expect him to resolve it. £500 is a lot of money to lose on something that has no use to me and I will be happy to send it back at my own expence if I get my money back. Instead he is ignoring me

Its the aero turbine exhaust. He lives in fife or around there. It probably was agenuine mistake, and being a mistake I would expect him to resolve it. £500 is a lot of money to lose on something that has no use to me and I will be happy to send it back at my own expence if I get my money back. Instead he is ignoring me

how long ago did you first contact him?

how long ago did you first contact him?

Couple days after I got it. He's been active since and it says he's read my pm. So its obvious he's pulled a fast one. He's an a**ehole

or sell it to me lol, i never bought this exhaust becasuse i thought it was a little pricey but im sure if you put it back up for sale a bit cheaper then yes youll lose money but youll re-coupe most back at least.