I feel dirty

spursmaddave

What a bunchbof vultures :boxing:

Don't think I'm going to go for an XKR, not much point as it will be my daily drive, a bit OTT :surrender:

So a 56-58 plate with as low miles as I can afford... I am liking the black or datk blue and cream interior combo :cloud9:

There will definitely be a few bits for sale ;) anyone that PMs me first will go to the bottom of the list :p

• Like 1

50th birthday present? :stir:

Looks great mate, the interior looks a nice place to spend time. Got your boss to buy the Zed?

I'm working on him, would be good if I could as I am sure he would buy it as is with all the mods :thumbs:

Only thing would be seeing it everyday at work.... but then seeing the new car next to it.... hmmmmm

I'll be a member of the hertznclub soon. Once I've seen Dave's, I am gonna get a mille setup in my car. Dependant on what I think of it though. Spoke to the installers yesterday for an hour or so about my different options.

What sort of music do you like? I can put some on my iPod so you can have a listen to what you like :band:

Unless it's One Direction and Justin Beiber :boxing:

• Like 1

What a bunchbof vultures :boxing:

Don't think I'm going to go for an XKR, not much point as it will be my daily drive, a bit OTT :surrender:

So a 56-58 plate with as low miles as I can afford... I am liking the black or datk blue and cream interior combo :cloud9:

There will definitely be a few bits for sale ;) anyone that PMs me first will go to the bottom of the list :p

What's the appeal of getting a Jaaaaag mate ? Styling, performance or comfort or just itchy feet and never had a Jag ? Never been on my list of cars to own myself as always seen them as old men's cars ( and I'm old ;) ) TBH if I was going down this route I'd go for a RS 4 . I take it you've had a few test drives and like the feel of a Jag ?

50th birthday present? :stir:

Looks great mate, the interior looks a nice place to spend time. Got your boss to buy the Zed?

I'm working on him, would be good if I could as I am sure he would buy it as is with all the mods :thumbs:

Only thing would be seeing it everyday at work.... but then seeing the new car next to it.... hmmmmm

I sold my old Scoob STI PPP to a mate at work and have had to see him drive it in every week hating him :rant: . Now I have my Z it's ok but I put a lot of work into the Scoob. Only plus point was he had to get a new clutch 7 months later :teeth:

Edited by raduv66

I'll be a member of the hertznclub soon. Once I've seen Dave's, I am gonna get a mille setup in my car. Dependant on what I think of it though. Spoke to the installers yesterday for an hour or so about my different options.

What sort of music do you like? I can put some on my iPod so you can have a listen to what you like :band:

Do you not have a CD player?

I'm all over Neneh Cherry at the minute. Raw Like Sushi is so fresh sounding.

TBH I thought it looked like another boring Jag ( won't be popular ) but I'm not a sycophant that will say yeah mate cool. If your going for something better why go for a poor build quality and reliability issues . Why look for something that becomes dated after a year and has no iconic value apart from its British ( well once soon a time ). A classic car maybe worth a buy but a dated stately home no way . Even the "iconic " E-type looks bad when someone's driving it.

Jag rant over :lol: .

Edited by raduv66
  • Like 1

No it is 2013 and I do not have a CD player....

• Like 1

Ok well I like Hard house and Trance. Electro house. Marilyn Manson, STEPS, Queen, Guns N Roses, Aerosmith, Dizzee Rascal, NERO.

That's the kinda stuff I'd listen to in the car.

Ok well I like Hard house and Trance. Electro house. Marilyn Manson, STEPS, Queen, Guns N Roses, Aerosmith, Dizzee Rascal, NERO.

That's the kinda stuff I'd listen to in the car.

Yeah, but what about music?

• Like 1

Well as soon as we got back from Wales we had a little trip to firstly a Mazda dealer for Mary to have a closer look at an MX-5 and the to a Jaaaag dealer for me to have a closer look at an XK, although slightly more cramped than the Zed if the drivers seat is completely lowered and back I fit at least as well and the driving position is great. It means the rear seats are completely pointless but thats not a problem :teeth:

Just got to find the right one now :dry:

• Like 1