I feel dirty

spursmaddave

I want to wish you luck but I can't :headhurt:

+1

I know what you mean and trust me the weekend didn't help....

Firstly on Friday on the drive up through the Elan Valley behind Grahams car knowing mine is basically the same underneath as his albeit a little longer in the tooth....

Secondly keeping up with Will in his 370 on Saturday before and after lunch and having probably the best fun I have had at Wales :cry:

It's hard not to be sentimental as at the end of the day I paid £10.5k for my old girl 3.5 years and 45,000 miles ago and apart from servicing and wear and tear items she has cost me the princely sum of £20 for a rear light ABS switch and has never ever let me down.... She is probably worth about £5k now once she is back to stock and I am happy with that, I can't put her up for sale on here as she is a daily drive and the Jag will be too so I can't be without a car hence a trade in will be done :surrender:

But onto bigger (40cm longer!) and better (sorry) things with the Jag, say what you like with the old man jokes (I know I have with biscuit) but it is one hell of a car even without the supercharger which is what I will be going for (Jim stop PMing me saying I NEED a supercharger :angry:) and the fact I can pick one up for the same price as a 2nd hand 370 is just crazy but good crazy :teeth:

+1

I know what you mean and trust me the weekend didn't help....

Firstly on Friday on the drive up through the Elan Valley behind Grahams car knowing mine is basically the same underneath as his albeit a little longer in the tooth....

Secondly keeping up with Will in his 370 on Saturday before and after lunch and having probably the best fun I have had at Wales :cry:

It's hard not to be sentimental as at the end of the day I paid £10.5k for my old girl 3.5 years and 45,000 miles ago and apart from servicing and wear and tear items she has cost me the princely sum of £20 for a rear light ABS switch and has never ever let me down.... She is probably worth about £5k now once she is back to stock and I am happy with that, I can't put her up for sale on here as she is a daily drive and the Jag will be too so I can't be without a car hence a trade in will be done :surrender:

But onto bigger (40cm longer!) and better (sorry) things with the Jag, say what you like with the old man jokes (I know I have with biscuit) but it is one hell of a car even without the supercharger which is what I will be going for (Jim keep PMing me saying I NEED a supercharger :teeth: ) and the fact I can pick one up for the same price as a 2nd hand 370 is just crazy but good crazy :teeth:

Fixed :thumbs:

if you get it dave we can have our own little mini meets....well at least for the next 12 months.

Why 12 months. Us humans only take 9 months to pop out of the pouch!

He's not human, is he?! He's a biscuit! :lol:

i wasn't rushing to sell, hence why i'm not an a biological time frame

Well as soon as we got back from Wales we had a little trip to firstly a Mazda dealer for Mary to have a closer look at an MX-5 and the to a Jaaaag dealer for me to have a closer look at an XK, although slightly more cramped than the Zed if the drivers seat is completely lowered and back I fit at least as well and the driving position is great. It means the rear seats are completely pointless but thats not a problem :teeth:

Just got to find the right one now :dry:

Check out this guy, he's getting seats in the back and everything, he must really be somebody. :stir:

But seriously, the jags are fit, good luck with the hunt.