The Zeds of japfest 2013

Dannyg

I think Smudge should get that logo made up as a vinyl sticker to put on his car.

It's such a shame there were no stalls offering vinyl stickers at Japfest, I think they missed out there...... :)

I can indeed, PM me your email address and I will send it over, do I leave the logo in-situ?

Sorry no video footage

Will do :thumbs:

I think Smudge should get that logo made up as a vinyl sticker to put on his car.

It's such a shame there were no stalls offering vinyl stickers at Japfest, I think they missed out there...... :)

There were loads ian :lol:

And yes I will be getting that now ;)

Hey guys, I know I missed my 14:00 slot for the track, but I did manage to get on at 17:00! Here are the videos!

--- Part 1

--- Part 2

Don't laugh, it was my first time ever on the track!

Edited by Rajzed

Had a great day and good to meet some more friendly Zers!

jp2_zpsaa4cb3fc.png

I wonder what you two are discussing lol! Have you got a higher resolution shot of that one Buster?

I have a few snaps from the Zed stand B) apologies to the ones that aren't present,

IMG_2974_zpsf043bf45.jpg

No apologies needed :D If I PM you my address, would it be okay to get a high res as well please?

Edited by morgs

Is my car really that undesirable that there's not one photo of it? :lol:

Seen one partial photo so far.

Try being parked next to Mark's bright orange beast! I was crying until I got to the end of this thread and Buster & CeeJay redeemed me!

• Like 1

Try being parked next to Mark's bright orange beast! I was crying until I got to the end of this thread and Buster & CeeJay redeemed me!

I was parked next to him last year! :lol:

And me ;)

And me ;)

Yes and you. I was so happy about my car and how clean she was. Then I parked up and my heart sank. :lol:

Mine too! I'm thinking "what have I done to it"? :(

Tempted by that vinyl wrap that was on virtually every stall and that featured cartoon characters....

And me ;)

Yes and you. I was so happy about my car and how clean she was. Then I parked up and my heart sank. :lol:

Ok, let's just sneak this pic in from last year, nobody will notice :lol:

IMG_2178_zps64c11e8b.jpg

I think he should be banned from parking next to anyone but "The Bitch" ;) I like the fact that even in the shot of mine by CeeJay, there is still a bright orange spash across the front of my car :lol: Still, at least the 5 hours spent detailing on Friday paid off :surrender::lol:

• Like 1

And me ;)

Ok, let's just sneak this pic in from last year, nobody will notice :lol:

IMG_2178_zps64c11e8b.jpg

What is going on in the far right of that picture lol? Zombie invasion?

There was one.

If you saw the 2 very tall girls in black shorts possing for photos over to the far left of the 350 stand by the circuit.

If they were on your left and you kept walking past the Cosworth Piston stand, it was a few down from there.

Only know that as my mate went to take a look whilst I oggled the ladies:)

Sorry guys, this is my (clearly failed) attempt at sarcasm. Every other stall seemed to be selling vinyl stickers and graphics.