My First Mod

Draximus

I started with rear tints, stubby off Steve350z (highly recommend you get one from him lol) and recently been discussing custom exhausts (I said I wouldn't, I told myself I wouldn't.... :cry: ...it just won't STOP! :lol:)

Best get saving fit the next batch lol. Soon you will be pm'in Tarmac or Steve 350z about a stubby lol

I started with rear tints, stubby off Steve350z (highly recommend you get one from him lol) and recently been discussing custom exhausts (I said I wouldn't, I told myself I wouldn't.... :cry: ...it just won't STOP! :lol:)

No stubbies needed on the 370 coupes though......he grins

Now the 370 roadster is another matter........what you got Tarmac/Steve350?

My name is Stu, the tax disc holder is how I got hooked too. I've been on "it" only 3 months now.

It starts off cheap, or maybe even free, just a small amount here and there, I told myself I could give up at any time.

Then you notice the gear shift gaiter is a bit worn, so is the gear knob actually, the plastic trim has some scratches too, the front grille is a bit tired...

Now I'm all, "That front lip is nice, I'd need it colour matched mind, also, but it'd look odd on its own, better draw up a list..."

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Plus, you don't need a tax disc holder come October?... I ordered one, realised and sent it back..

First post was May 2013 and nobody knew that the VED was going to change back then. :dry::lol:;)

Doh!.. Fair enough..

Plus, you don't need a tax disc holder come October?... I ordered one, realised and sent it back..

First post was May 2013 and nobody knew that the VED was going to change back then. :dry::lol:;)

Doh!.. Fair enough..

You won't be the last person to revive an old thread and tbh I've done it myself before. :blush::D;)

• 1 month later...