The Zed Shed does Topless - Update 19th Feb

Keyser

Well the modding was supposed to start this winter after the Mini and the nice weather ???!!!??

But I sorted Mrs Keyser an early birthday present a nice PowerFlow zorst :evil: (thanks peteman35 :thumbs:)

Of course being the patient type that will be fitted this winter - or not :lol:

Zeditis is a terrible thing (she says she is not a sufferer :shutup: ) so after collecting the new Zorst last night,

KODC0755_zpsf3506f97.jpg

this morning ready for the Vine meet ........................

KODC0754_zpse3240cd0.jpg

Mrs Keyser found my use of every 0.5" extension bar I have amusing ??

KODC0756_zpseedf3a94.jpg

KODC0757_zps11844e00.jpg

KODC0758_zps26aa1bff.jpg

The reason is the centre joint at the back of the Y pipe - the nuts were rusted solid and being on axel stands I can't use my big breaker bar - with the extensions it clears the back of the Zed and I can get the breaker bar on to crack the nuts - simples :)

Why is it that women tell you size dosen't matter but they still seem to prefer the big ones!?! :blush:

KODC0760_zpsd96da601.jpg

All fitted

KODC0762_zps3e636675.jpg

KODC0761_zpseb80e984.jpg

KODC0763_zps2688fa39.jpg

KODC0764_zpsc8266f6a.jpg

Click for video -

Before

th_Before_zps143214be.jpg

and After

th_After_zps7eb7c6d3.jpg

Money may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a Zed than on a bus ................................

Edited by Keyser

The nut in question knew that if it fought any more against the extension bar, and refused to come undone, it would meet it's maker in the form of an air line ratchet gun or something similar. Threads, what threads! Top work as always Chris. You should get a job at Haynes Manuals. They could do with a few more photos in their catalogues on how to do the task in hand :thumbs:

Love it Mrs K, I especially like the fact that Mr K has to work on an Azure :lol:

If he sprays it another colour I say

:ban:

Well it's funny that you should say that. It will be changing colour as part of the winter project. Sorry to all of you Azure owners but it's going MY favourite colour...............

PURPLE :thumbs:

The video doesnt do it justice, its sounds amazing in the flesh. Also Mrs K gave me a quick spin in the roadster and I lost my roadster virginity :lol: and the sound was awesome from that Powerflo! B)

O when you said you had just lost your virginity in the roadster with my wife I thought you meant something else - still she will be fine again soon I'm sure :blackeye:

Edited by Keyser