What makes a good racing driver?

Also it helps to have no track experience, or experience in a RWD car for that matter, and drive a Polo with its wheels rubbing on the arches (dropped on £100 ebay coilovers) and about 45% of camber. At least that's what the self proclaimed "awesome driver" i was talking to the other night thinks.

No really into F1 mate. Don't see the skill in it! Overpaid ****'s if you ask me! Sorry.

Seriously? Don't see the skill... compared to what? You're obviously entitled to you opinion, but you're very wrong on this! :p

No really into F1 mate. Don't see the skill in it! Overpaid ****'s if you ask me! Sorry.

Seriously? Don't see the skill... compared to what? You're obviously entitled to you opinion, but you're very wrong on this! :p

maybe his daily is a Polo :stir:

• Like 1

Also it helps to have no track experience, or experience in a RWD car for that matter, and drive a Polo with its wheels rubbing on the arches (dropped on £100 ebay coilovers) and about 45% of camber. At least that's what the self proclaimed "awesome driver" i was talking to the other night thinks.

Oh and if you drive a JDM, you must watch Initial D endlessly over and over again ;):p:lol:

Oh and if you drive a JDM, you must watch Initial D endlessly over and over again ;):p:lol:

+1 :cloud9: that film!

I'm talking the anime series, currently still ongoing on Fifth Stage

Anime series? Tell me more!

Anime series? Tell me more!

for real?

what inital d was original

^^

really ????

overpaid - yes, but you can't see the skill ????

Seriously, i dont get it. Ok they are fit and train hard. But if you took the driver from an ok team and put him in the best car at any time he would win, unless something stupid happened.

Maybe i'm just used to spending my time with guys who have a serious skill set! F1 must be the most boring thing I've ever watched. I once watched it for an hour and nothing changed. Best part is the pit changes!

I used to love f1 with a passion, watched every race, the thrill, the rush, the speed. Growing up the tussles between senna and mansell were immense, nowadays its too artificial, all this extra drama and tweaking to make it all seem exciting and action packed. Im sorry but its a 2 hour parade lap nowadays with virtually no overtaking. I watch the first couple of laps then switch off.

Im afraid i get my motorsport rush from touring cars, rallying and even motorgp races now.Give me some historic racing like goodwood revival with drivers dancing and sliding around the corners right on the edge with no computer assistance, now thats exciting motorsport.

Went to a talk by stirling moss a few years back and he said the worst thing for f1 was when they sttarted messing with the aerodynamics and adding big spoliers as it made overtaking extremely difficult, no overtaking means a dull race and trying to avoid that artifically with kurs (curs!!) doesnt help.

Im sorry but f1 holds little interest anymore, big turnaround.

I used to love f1 with a passion, watched every race, the thrill, the rush, the speed. Growing up the tussles between senna and mansell were immense, nowadays its too artificial, all this extra drama and tweaking to make it all seem exciting and action packed. Im sorry but its a 2 hour parade lap nowadays with virtually no overtaking. I watch the first couple of laps then switch off.

Im afraid i get my motorsport rush from touring cars, rallying and even motorgp races now.Give me some historic racing like goodwood revival with drivers dancing and sliding around the corners right on the edge with no computer assistance, now thats exciting motorsport.

Went to a talk by stirling moss a few years back and he said the worst thing for f1 was when they sttarted messing with the aerodynamics and adding big spoliers as it made overtaking extremely difficult, no overtaking means a dull race and trying to avoid that artifically with kurs (curs!!) doesnt help.

Im sorry but f1 holds little interest anymore, big turnaround.

What i like about the touring cars is that it's everyday cars taking to the limit!

The film is awesome but I prefer Wangan Midnight B)

Devil Z is :cloud9: