What a pants 24 hours!

oderuyter

Official a crap 24 hours for a Zed owner. First, I got to stick a new air freshner in the car and spot a freaking mouse in the car, so first picture shows my solution. Then parked up at american football training and a scum back put a golf ball through my back window!

Just venting!

1.png2.png

Certainly did! I was the second string QB (#12) but starting this year :) Glad to hear there is another football guy here :) What position are you?

Back on topic - Yeah I know a freakin' mouse!! I mean what the hell!! He had clearly been tired of eating the milky ways and eastereggs off my kitchen table and was trying to join me at the gym! Cheeky lil $hit shot up into the dashboard when he clocked me!

I'd be worried about what that mouse might chew through! what kind of knob puts a golf ball through someone's rear window as well.

I played nose tackle last year. was my first year at it. amazing fun! only problem as you probably know is you've gotta dedicate a lot of time to it and with the job change and home life I knew I couldn't this year. gotta get training again though because would like to get back at it for the season after. well done with the starting QB position! that's a great achievement. good luck for the season as well. I'll be keeping an eye on it for sure!

There training grounds has a fairway that runs adjacent to it but about 50m away and down a hill - however there is absolutely no reason that a shot should be played in that direction, it cant have been shanked, just one of Brightons lowlife scum I'm afraid!