Picked up the new zed

bpmjames

Hi guys, i picked up my new zed yesterday, overall im happy with it but i think theres a few things i need to sort out. One problem is the steering doesnt self centralise (sp?) and it feels quite heavy. Is this likely to be a steering rack problem? Anyway heres a couple of pics. Its a 54 plate with 72k miles

post-18743-136476329258_thumb.jpg

post-18743-136476332188_thumb.jpg

Regards

Jim

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Thanks guys. I know either the tracking is out or the pressures are wrong. I will check both tomorrow but so far I love it!

Does ZmanALex stock the cockpit vents do you know? Most of mime are broken aswell as the front undertray.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Genuine Nismo kit or not......SHE'S lovely :thumbs:

To be honest, I didn't even think of getting a zed until I saw the an Azure Nismo'd as one of the staff cars in EVO magazine.

Then it was straight to the dealers for a test drive.

The rest is history!

Genuine Nismo kit or not......SHE'S lovely :thumbs:

To be honest, I didn't even think of getting a zed until I saw the an Azure Nismo'd as one of the staff cars in EVO magazine.

Then it was straight to the dealers for a test drive.

The rest is history!

I agree mate, I used to see a nismo'd sunset every day and I knew instantly I wanted one but couldn't afford one 4 years ago. The handy thing is I know the engine as its in our race car and I know a few people that worked on the development of the zed at Nissan so a match made in heaven if I'm going to be cheesy

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Hi guys, i picked up my new zed yesterday, overall im happy with it but i think theres a few things i need to sort out. One problem is the steering doesnt self centralise (sp?) and it feels quite heavy. Is this likely to be a steering rack problem? Anyway heres a couple of pics. Its a 54 plate with 72k miles

post-18743-136476329258_thumb.jpg

post-18743-136476332188_thumb.jpg

Regards

Jim

Can't beat it in blue with the Nismo kit , but then i am biased i guess .

car looks amazing as for the steering when i got mine it was heavy i bleed the system and got a lot lighter all you need to do is turn the car on remove the power steering cap and turn the steering wheel from one lock to the other keeping it at each lock for 3 sec did mine for a few min and made it much lighter hope this helps

Yeah this was bought from the leeds area. Why would i wantbto paint the brake callipers? You're right about the reflectors though.

Iv contacted alex for the vents but whats so good about the aftermarket undertray?

Thanks

Jim