350Z Vertical Tonneau Cover / Boot Divider

14N

Hi Dave, I don't have any spare I'm afraid, but as long as the rain holds off for a while this coming weekend, I should hopefully get chance to make you one in time for Cosford. I still need to make Randy's so I will try at the earliest opportunity.

I have fitted my divider today & honestly its brilliant. I was a bit worried ordering one without seeing it but I needn't have been. You would think it had been made by the manufacturer. It fits really snug too (I have both a thin & a thick boot carpet) so is not going to pop out every time I go over a bump. If you haven't got one - buy one now!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I've now broken into the European market :lol: and have sent a divider over to one of our Zed friends in the Netherlands. His PM to me upon receipt of his divider made me smile, so I thought I'd share it with you.

Hai ian

The divider arrived on friday in the afternoon.. I have worked al the weekend and have my car back today.

Sorry that it takes me so long to respond.

I fitted the divider today and it fits like a glove. Tide and sleek just like original but twice as good.

I owe you a lot of thanks I am really happy and proud of your work. Now I am exclusive in NL haha

Thanks for everything if I come close to England next summer with my 350 I will send you a mail..

Thanks again for everything and talk to you soon

Michiel

I've said if he does come to England in his 350Z, I'm sure a few of us could get together to help welcome him and make his visit a memorable Zed one :)

The divider arrived on wed, I fitted it today (after the cat had to sleep on it last night! !) Fitted perfectly less than 2 mins of playing about, took it out and put it back to make sure it wasn't a lucky first try, then got the wife to have a go, fits like a glove, job done. Cheers Ian ur a legend could not be happier :))

• Like 1

:lol: cheers messatsu. I don't know why cats like them, but whenever I've got a divider in the house, my cat seems to find it, wherever it is and then curl up on it! I think there's a gap in the market for cat beds made from acoustic carpet :lol:

Glad you're happy with it :thumbs: