Hello to all ( Now with pics )

Hi all names Ray and im in the process of looking for a 350z 03 to 05 ( tax ) in the gun metal grey as the first thing id do would be to black crome the alloys for it. Ive had a look at this forum for a couple of weeks and liking the sound from the K1 with a JWT pop charger. For a bit of history my last three cars have been a 1996 scooby wrx classic JDM. BMW M3 that lasted six months as I hated it . Then back to a 03 scooby PPP uprated to 336 BHP full decat and incredibly loud as I like them. Due to a change in work had to sell it and buy a fiesta st ( which I hate with a passion ) as I see my old scoob every day because I sold it to a mate at work ( never do this ). Ive always loved the look of the 350z so im just looking for the right one for me . Any help on what to look for fault wise would be appreciated but from preliminary searches they seem pretty bullit proof especially that V6 as all I hear is smooth.

Hhanks Ray

Edited by raduv66

Welcome to the forum. Id stay away from the k1 as its build quality is shocking and it rattles off the cross brace and vibrates through the car. If you like loud id go for the cobra non resonated or if you've got more money a buddyclub systems. Only speaking through experience as i thought "the k1 cant be that bad" lol

Thanks guys this forum has already been very helpful after a few searches ( dont want to annoy you with the same old questions ). I'm liking the sound of the cobra system ( need to find a car first though ).

Edited by raduv66

http://autotrader.mobi/used-cars/advert/201303275972674/images/viewing-2?PHPSESSID=pecfgpai6300qtailjq88t6vh2

Hi all saw this Zed on autotrader and was wondering if it was a members ex or anyone on here knows a little history about it. Not the colour im really looking for and not sure about wheels Mania 20 inch ? Kind of puts me off but its only 8 miles from me so was thinking abour having a gander and will be more fun than the wife dragging me around diy stores.