Noob with some questions

I'm a noob & have just collected my new 350z this afternoon but I have some questions.

1) Whats a pop charger

2) I've got 4 different tyres on my car & the handling is a bit skittish? I think the suspension needs replacing

3) Whats the best exhaust to buy?

4) What size spacers do i need for the RAYS wheels?

5) I've got a black cradle in the centre console, whats it for?

6) My car wouldn't start when I stopped in the services on the way home? I think its the fuel pump

and finally & most importantly - I want to get my Z to 600HP but I've only got around £500 to do it & that has to include installation, also if someone could do all the research & lay it on a plate for me that would be great.

Onto the pics, everyone loves pics :p

T2eC16JHJHQE9nzEyPzBRKhWMjfg60_12_zps5da74c0b.jpg

T2eC16NHJHYE9nzpcwejBRKhWmiomg60_12_zps91546126.jpg

KGrHqRHJEEFElCCoT0FBRKhWbp2g60_12_zps6f4fb2e5.jpg

T2eC16dHJHIE9nysfBZFBRKhWRTq-g60_12_zpsaa521bad.jpg

T2eC16VHJHIE9nyseF5YBRKhWV1tEw60_12_zps3e35553b.jpg

IMAG0074_zps390701f7.jpg

A huge thanks to Keyser & Buster for going to have a look at it last week for me :#1: I owe you both some donuts :D

• Like 1

:lol: I am indeed back in a Z (Sort of anyway). I've bought it but my brother is gonna lend it off me for a month & see if he likes it & can afford the running costs. If he does then hes gonna buy it off me & I'll get a Supra. If not I'll keep it :D

Yeah another GM Mitz, I wanted black but at the price I got this for I couldn't pass it up :teeth:

• Like 1

Oooh Nice B) Welcome back to Zed land :)

I hear the clip on super chargers on ebay are excellent :thumbs:

Welcome back.

Forget the super chargers, I have an ECU performance upgrade module chip that will give you 500bhp on the "low" setting and cure your handling and starting problems. £499 inc postage, I'll pm you my Pay Pal details.

f5e49d9f_82010.jpeg

:p

Edited by leonk

Welcome back.

Forget the super chargers, I have an ECU performance upgrade module chip that will give you 500bhp on the "low" setting and cure your handling and starting problems. £499 inc postage, I'll pm you my Pay Pal details.

I think the clip on ones are only a Fiver . . . so for £504, you can have 1000Bhp B)

Welcome back.

I think the clip on ones are only a Fiver . . . so for £504, you can have 1000Bhp B)

Ooooooo, i'll take two please :)

Welcome back.

:lol: :lol:

I get the feeling hes gonna like it :lol:

I'd forgotten just how good these were to drive :cloud9:

Lol, tell him what the upkeep will cost him. :lol::p:evil: Or you'll just have to get another one for you. :D

I fear I may have lost this one :lol: I let him borrow it Saturday for a bit & I've not had it back since :lol:

I've only driven it once since I bought it, hes had it the rest of the time :surrender:

Oh well, time to look for a Supra :teeth: