anyone recognise this zed....

buster

Is it a genuine nismo kit? To my untrained eye, it looks fairly decent.

Looks like the genuine thing to me, rear spoiler surface looks really smooth in one of the photos, my (very good) replica is kinda wavy.

Pete

What annoys with ads like this is the way the plate is described. "NL55 ANZ" which reads Nissan Z. No it doesn't, it reads NL55 ANZ.

Rant over and nothing else to contribute, sorry :)

1t'5 Ann0y17g W11en 7h3y 8o th47

:lol:

• Like 2

If its a genuine factory kit, it should say 350Z Nismo on the V5, the one local to me does anyway...

The V5 will only state it is a 350z not a GT spec/ Nismo etc. This is the way 350z's were registered with DVLA in the UK.

If its a genuine factory kit, it should say 350Z Nismo on the V5, the one local to me does anyway...

The V5 will only state it is a 350z not a GT spec/ Nismo etc. This is the way 350z's were registered with DVLA in the UK.

The original bill of sale from the dealer will say 350Z Nismo, but the V5 won't.

What annoys with ads like this is the way the plate is described. "NL55 ANZ" which reads Nissan Z. No it doesn't, it reads NL55 ANZ.

Rant over and nothing else to contribute, sorry :)

1t'5 Ann0y17g W11en 7h3y 8o th47

:lol:

D1770

The original bill of sale from the dealer will say 350Z Nismo, but the V5 won't.

Really? Because a local guy to me with a factory Nismo kit has 350z Nismo on his V5 and Ollierx on here who bought my seats has 350z Rays.

Really? Because a local guy to me with a factory Nismo kit has 350z Nismo on his V5 and Ollierx on here who bought my seats has 350z Rays.

Sorry, I should have limited my point to saying that the bill of sale will definitely have it on. I need to check my V5.....