It starts here :)

Jetpilot

Congrats. This will keep you busy for the Summer.. Nice car.

Few niggles to sort but the price reflected that, and some parts to sell straight up (wheels and spoiler) as well made it even more attractive :)

Cant wait :)

Congrats, enjoy and keep us posted :)

Will do.

It already has a pop charger, Apex lowering springs, will need to investigate further when i get it home.

List so far:

Decent exhuast

Fit my Work Rezax 11's from my Rx7 (these will surely cuase some debate when you guys see the colour of them) ;)

Some interior mods: Double Din head unit, speaker and sub upgrade, retro fit cruise control

Congratulations on your purchase Jon:

Mighty fine looking car: B)

Alex. :)

Thanks for the assistance, will be in touch and if you know anyone who wants some Volk Racing Sf Winnings 19" let me know ;) and if anyone knows what spoiler it is, i would be curious :)

Glad to see you've got one jon :thumbs: Not sure the colour of your wheels will go with the black but will certainly be different.

Its a secret for now buddy (i hope your lips are sealed) but will be different for sure ;)

Edited by Jetpilot

I actually think i looked at this car in november last year, if im right its an amuse rear spoiler....and i really want one ;)

Can you post up some pics of it

Soon as i get it home and recover from man flu photos will be up and for sale :)

Glad to see you've got one jon :thumbs: Not sure the colour of your wheels will go with the black but will certainly be different.

Its a secret for now buddy (i hope your lips are sealed) but will be different for sure ;)

Won't say a word mate :thumbs:

I actually think i looked at this car in november last year, if im right its an amuse rear spoiler....and i really want one ;)

Can you post up some pics of it

Soon as i get it home and recover from man flu photos will be up and for sale :)

Where is it? also would like to see pics of the spoiler, can't remember seeing one like that before.

Collecting it from the garage towards the end of the week and will get some pics up

Yes definitely going Fi, eventually. I got so fed up of always working on my Rx7 i just want something i can drive for now with perhaps light fetteling, nothing that would keep it off the road for any length of time.

But i did have a stroke of luck last week, i caught up with a buddy who is working in the States and he said he is no problem with bringing me back a supercharger kit :)

Collecting it from the garage towards the end of the week and will get some pics up

Yes definitely going Fi, eventually. I got so fed up of always working on my Rx7 i just want something i can drive for now with perhaps light fetteling, nothing that would keep it off the road for any length of time.

But i did have a stroke of luck last week, i caught up with a buddy who is working in the States and he said he is no problem with bringing me back a supercharger kit :)

Stroke of luck mate :thumbs: