Is my Exhaust Standard?

Ewan27

Please excuse the horrible picture quality and the rough cleaning job but here are pics of my Mines Silence VX Pro Titan exhaust

DSCN1578_zps64323b3d.jpg

DSCN1576_zpsb8c44548.jpg

DSCN1572_zps9010355f.jpg

Once again I appreciate everyone's help in identifying this!

Edited by Ewan27

I would check the rest if the car with a fine tooth comb. If someone was willing to spend that high on the exhaust.... It can't be the only mod.

Bet your space saver is made of unicorn horns.

Bloody typical! When I bought my Zed, it had a nice aftermarket note coming from it, tried to see what exhaust it was and found the effing thing was standard and broke! Some other guy decided to have a look after god knows how long of ownership and finds its a £3k titanium Mines! :bang:

I hate you!

:D

Bloody typical! When I bought my Zed, it had a nice aftermarket note coming from it, tried to see what exhaust it was and found the effing thing was standard and broke! Some other guy decided to have a look after god knows how long of ownership and finds its a £3k titanium Mines! :bang:

I hate you!

:D

14 months! I thought the tips might be custom but I'd never inspected another Zed before this 1 so didn't know it was different. I'll post up a sound clip to see if there's much difference!