Hi all - moving from BMW Z4 to 350z or 370z soon !

Jack, on a side note, I think this not only gives you an idea what the cars are like, especially if you meet up with Will (Rosie is goooooooooooorgeous BTW), but I think this has also given you a feel for what THIS FORUM is like, aswell as its members.

And world famous........ in the UK. :teeth:

• 8 months later...

Hi guys, Not been on here for some time. Suffered the loss of a loved one soon after my previous post and it's been a tough old time. Anyway, just a quick question (I have searched briefly but not found the info I'm after) - regards servicing on a 370z.

What is the servicing schedule ? Is is Oil, P1, Oil, P2 ?

As an estimate, what is the going rate for each of these ?

Thanks in advance. Still not giving up hope of getting that Z !

• 1 month later...

Closing in on eventually getting this 370Z :blush:

Just reading through a few threads and one important question springs to mind in my case....

Difference between GT Pack cars, and GT Edition.

Some of the cars I've looked at on Nissan Cared4 are listed as Grade - GT Pack. (60 plates)

Can someone advise please ?

Quicker I get this motor the better :teeth:

GT Edition (aka mine) is an upgraded version, in that it has slightly more "refined" suspension and reversing camera as standard - also go faster stripes down the side that give an extra 50bhp :blush:

GT Edition (aka mine) is an upgraded version, in that it has slightly more "refined" suspension and reversing camera as standard - also go faster stripes down the side that give an extra 50bhp :blush:

You also lose 50bhp though for having the car in Racing (to the toilet) Brown. :p

You also lose 50bhp though for having the car in Racing (to the toilet) Brown. :p

:lol:

Belated welcome aboard Jack. ;)

Now ive not heard that term before Paddy :lol: Though I think Will and Andy may have something to say about that... :teeth:

............the last word ends in "off" :blackeye::p

good grief.............its a subtle shade of PURPLE .................but I understand 350 owners don't get subltety :stir:

• 4 weeks later...

Right,

The never ending saga of me getting a 370z is almost a settled. I am now looking to buy.

I have seen a select few that I am very keen on but dealer descriptions can be misleading.

Is there a site that I can for instance - type in the 370z's reg, and I can see the full spec of the car when new ?

I know I can do that with my BMWs...

Many thanks guys. Hopefully, I'll be posting pictures of my new Z VERY soon !

(out of interest, why am I having such difficulty typing into this damn reply box ? Every few keys I press are not registering !!!)

Right,

The never ending saga of me getting a 370z is almost a settled. I am now looking to buy.

I have seen a select few that I am very keen on but dealer descriptions can be misleading.

Is there a site that I can for instance - type in the 370z's reg, and I can see the full spec of the car when new ?

I know I can do that with my BMWs...

Many thanks guys. Hopefully, I'll be posting pictures of my new Z VERY soon !

(out of interest, why am I having such difficulty typing into this damn reply box ? Every few keys I press are not registering !!!)

No idea about the "reg=full spec list" site sorry but the typing problem I've heard of before. It's been pointed out by several members and it's not just typing ~ some times you cannot "quote" people/cut & paste pictures and other faults. Apparently it's down to the Internet Explorer you're using.

I had the same problems but I have just got a new lap top and I'm using Google chrome with no problems so far. ;)

Just found the thread about it; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/80544-problems-with-keyboard-noticing-the-letters-youve-typed/

Well, I've finally done it.

Took a beautiful Black Rose Roadster for a test drive today and fell in love with it. Picking it up next Saturday. Can't wait !!! :yahoo:

In the meantime, can anyone point me in the right direction to download a PDF manual that covers the "Musicbox" feature ?

I'll post a few photos when I get her back and removed all the dealer swirls from the paintwork ;)

Thanks for all the great advice along the route to ownership guys - much appreciated :thumbs:

• Like 1