Supercar day booked

The G Man

ooooooh - what will you choose? :drive1

Don't know if I'll be able to choose Vik, but any 5 on their site will do B)

The Ferrari and Lambo will be great, but I want really to see if the 911 lives up to Ekona's promise :lol:

Edited by The G Man

ooooooh - what will you choose? :drive1

Don't know if I'll be able to choose Vik, but any 5 on their site will do B)

The Ferrari and Lambo will be great, but I want really to see if the 911 lives up to Ekona's promise :lol:

Awesome. the 911 will be mental quick and great to drive but as an experience I'd go for something Italian.

Lambo's have always been my favourite since childhood. My first driving day had the opportunity of driving the Mercialago and Fez 360. I've always hated the look of the 360 so there was no way that I'd be driving that first.

The lambo looked amazing including inside, sounded fantastic but felt the lambo was missing something.

Drove the 360 and loved every minute of it. Drove like a supercar and felt like a supercar.

For me I was horrified of my lambo experience, shattered all my dreams, but then that's only one lambo, so I won't judge the rest.

Looks like a real good gift and you'll love the experience no matter which you drive.

What are the car options?

For road driving the 911 or Aston will feel more natural as they're not quite as wide as the more exotic supercar choices, so you feel more comfortable in them. That said, I'd be all over the Lambo like a fat kid chasing a Smartie down a hill.

What are the car options?

That said, I'd be all over the Lambo like a fat kid chasing a Smartie down a hill.

:lol: I'll be that fat kid, there are quite a selection of cars, Gallardo, 430, GTR, R8, 997, V8 Vantage, 600BHP Mustang :wacko: , but I think that you just have whatever 5 they bring on the day, which will be fine.

Hopefully, once I suss the changeover points, I'll be able to manipulate for the Lambo at an interesting part of the drive, the stretch after the Loch Fyne Oyster bar heading to Inveraray is an awesome stretch if you get it clear :)

Pictures are provided on a memory stick for you at the end but I'll take my camera and maybe a mount for a vid if they allow it.