creep

M13KYF

Product of his time.

I don't really understand the fuss.

If you know anything about cycling you would know even the amateurs dope.

Kids of 17-19 using EPO3, sleeping with heart monitors. If their heart rate gets to low they have to be woken up and made to walk about a bit.

I have serious doubts about the so called clean teams, I think they haven't be caught yet.

Tell me a sport where people don't cheat?

But the purpose behind it was good, and it's gone on to do some amazing and inspiring things. Just because Lance took some drugs to make himself go a bit quicker shouldn't affect the brand or the people that bought into it at all.

Snooker.

Beta blockers.

Plus several betting scandals.

Difficult (impossible actually) to think of a sport where cheating in one form or another hasn't taken place at some stage. I can't think of an F1 driver who's been sanctioned for using PED's but they cheat in more devious ways.

Pete

I don't really care about any of these news scandals that have been dug up from the past. every morning, "new evidence in the trial about such and such who nobody cared about until they heard his name in the news constantly for the past three weeks." :yawn: Yawwwnnn!! This is why i have only bought about 3 tabloids in my life and listen to my exhaust in the Z and audiobooks or music (not radio) in my work van.

At risk of sounding a bit like president Logan out of 24, wouldn't the world be a better place if the news didn't rummage around in this story and everyone still viewed Armstrong as an incredible athlete? - which he was, despite the doping.

Instead there are probably a load of cyclists who have had their role model tarnished and may have lost inspiration for the sport they love.

I know this isn't the necessarily the correct way of thinking, but every time I hear a trivial news story I just wonder to myself - if this wasn't rammed down peoples eyes and ears, would anyone really give a £$%&? :surrender:

Doping is wrong etc etc. BUT IMO the guy is still a legend as he had cancer and raised awareness and did alot for it.

Also do people think you can take a pill and never train. Doping let him train HARDER although it is lets say unsportsman like but I do understand why he did it.

Is taking blood out storing it in a freezer and then putting it back into the body before a race doping? It raises red blood cells and therefore oxygen levels but no substance is illegal or bought it.