Purple bits

smudgedon

Have you thought about getting parts dipped? Hydrographics I mean.

I thought that was mainly for plastic parts?

your better off just doing it yourself in one colour you like whether spraying or dipping the odds of finding things you want in one 'rare' colour is going to be hard and im sure you will buy something looking right colour in pic but when it turns up find out pic was taken in shadow and is lighter than expected. then you would have a various purple toned enging bay :lol:

ive got a maroon thing going on in my bay bought a spray can of it the other day to do my strut bar as ive never seen a maroon end strut brace

Ye I can get the bits anodised that I want done, and then my painter can match the colour exactly

Funny fcuker! :p

I'd almost go as far to say that my purple addiction is more severe than Keyser's green addiction :stir:

I feel your pain but I think you have the Z768 Variant Zeditis -

I looked it up for you -

Symptoms

People with this affliction will react negatively when faced with the color they hate.

They will feel ill at ease, and panic will rise if they cannot get away from the source of their distress. Nausea, headaches, dizziness, and intense anxiety are the primary symptoms of panic attacks, but there can be others.

Hang in there :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...