Purple bits

smudgedon

A few of you may have gathered by now, that I have a slight addiction with anything purple (waits for the jokes/puns)

I've had some PM's recently from members saying "check this out, you need it" purely because it's purple :lol:

Most recent one from Chris (dErZ):

KGrHqVHJ8E-E7jRHUzBPieo6G5Nw60_12_zpscf2a3b43.jpg

So, if you spot ANYTHING purple that is worth having for the car (not just general crap), drop it in here or PM me :thumbs:

***I MUST STRESS THAT IT HAS TO BE A CERTAIN SHADE OF PURPLE - IT HAS TO BE A DARK PURPLE, SIMILAR TO CADBURYS PURPLE***

So close to this:

cadbury_zpsb0cc32e9.jpg

NOT this:

T2eC16VHJGE9nm3p3vTBQdGTjVOZg60_12_zps87bdd47e.jpg

I'd almost go as far to say that my purple addiction is more severe than Keyser's green addiction :stir:

Edited by smudgedon
  • Like 1

How about wheel nuts.....there was also a floral tax disc holder but it wasn't the right colour

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item19d8714e28

Not sure what I'm doing about wheel nuts, as the wheels themselves will be purple so might choose something to stand out a bit...

also, is there any differnce in the bulb clusters from the dash lights between nissans...if not then tis could be good.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3f215fe57f

Nah dash bulbs in purple are ALWAYS shiiite quality due to purple coloured light having a poor lumens output

your better off just doing it yourself in one colour you like whether spraying or dipping the odds of finding things you want in one 'rare' colour is going to be hard and im sure you will buy something looking right colour in pic but when it turns up find out pic was taken in shadow and is lighter than expected. then you would have a various purple toned enging bay :lol:

ive got a maroon thing going on in my bay bought a spray can of it the other day to do my strut bar as ive never seen a maroon end strut brace

Edited by jumping350