Something for the summer

CrumbMC

Ok I have been desperate to spend some money on my car recently, which has resulted in a lot of researching for bits. Styling wise i came up with this combo as a possible. Nismo V2 front, Chargespeed rear. not sure what skirts but i like these veilside ones.

P1010042.jpg

P1010045.jpg

P1010044.jpg

I really think those skirts tie the bumper together. I also quite fancy the wing in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCmjf_ZMAU0

Now imagine all that with a 2-tone paint job (like in the video) only with ferarri red (maybe slightly orangier) instead of silver with dark gold / bronze wheels.

I'm meant to be saving up for a deposit on a house this year but after building up a bit of money that makes this seem like a possibility by the time the weather improves, I might have to go for it.

What are your thoughts on the combination?

Also if anyone can photoshop those colours onto the above pics that would be great!!

Chris.

Ah ok. Generally I'm not a fan of the 2 tone look but if done well it can look great on a zed. Get the photoshop pros on here to help you plan it before you take the plunge

Looking forward to seeing it develop

I wouldn't have a v2 and a charge speed rear because the front has canards on it once you add them and the rear is vented, imo it doesn't really go together.

If it was mine I'd keep the bodykit standard and add carbon accents everywhere, but don't do that as I'm doing it lol! ;)

Yeah i know what your getting at about the rear heavy thing. The front is the most difficult to find the one I like most. I like the amuse front as well. had thought about that with the chargespeed rear at first, but a lot of people seem to be doing it and I wanted to have a look at something different.

I'll probably change my mind again soon, but i have allways loved this colour scheme :wub:

ferrari-458-italia-special-edition-for-china_4.jpg

without the dragon ofc :)

Edited by CrumbMC