confused what do i do :(

balla

You're right it is too expensive to go down the FI route from scratch, but if you wait long enough the right turbo'd zed will come along for about £8-9k with all the work already done.

Why do people keep suggesting this as if there's an endless list of UK FI owners :lol:

quattto TT would utterly dick a Zed in terms of handling

Albeit I've never driven a quattro version but every video I've ever saw (of new and old TT quattro's) the zeds always quicker, might grip more but the TT doesn't seem to have the outright performance. Plus as said previously you'll be in a TT and no matter what version your in, it just looks like all the others to the normal joe.

VX220's are SUPERFAST, couple of year ago one accelerated infront of me on the M8, HOLY SH....lol

Bikes are....cold... lol They are horrendously quick as my m8 showed me one day, but honestly no...

Don't buy a Seat...you'd get bored with it and its terrible insides.

I think were all struggling here to get something short of someone elses modified car lol Its either older high performance or newer but the gains will be not that big :shrug:

•  

AMT u Mite Wnt 2 wtch te txt spk n hr peeps dnt lik it ;)

and with regards to the audi's speed isn't everything, i'd rather have an audi interior than a nissan interior, materials are nicer, looks better as well.

Yes but they are horrible to drive understeery bo where near bmw or merc driving expeeience. Interiors don't really bother me tbh. Aslong as seats are comfortable it's all good.

and with regards to the audi's speed isn't everything, i'd rather have an audi interior than a nissan interior, materials are nicer, looks better as well.

Yes but they are horrible to drive understeery bo where near bmw or merc driving expeeience. Interiors don't really bother me tbh. Aslong as seats are comfortable it's all good.

I'm thinking seriously about an RS4, apparently they oversteer nicely. You just have to man up and swallow the faults (dampers, coking etc), even if it grates a bit on a car so expensive.

It's a close call between this and the E60 M5, actually the M5 is probably better value for money with a decent warranty - it's unbelievable that some are knocking on the door of £12K nowadays.

Anyway, that's all off topic really as they're out of the OP's price range. For small car bang per buck the VX220 is a good call. For an awesome drive a MK1/2 Elise is also a safe bet. Personally, for £10K a late E39 M5 is what I'd go for.

dblock, are you in competition with AMT the Text Speaker for posts that make your eyes hurt trying to read them? :stir::lol:

I often think I am getting bored but then I go for a proper drive and remember why I wanted one in the first place and why I was not disappointed when I did :cloud9:

There are faster, better looking, more economical, more practical better handling cars out there but you will be hard pushed to find one that ticks almost every box like a Zed does :teeth:

I often think I am getting bored but then I go for a proper drive and remember why I wanted one in the first place and why I was not disappointed when I did :cloud9:

There are faster, better looking, more economical, more practical better handling cars out there but you will be hard pushed to find one that ticks almost every box like a Zed does :teeth:

Spot on Dave

Spot on Dave

It's a real burden being right all the time, luckily my Missus understands....

Mostly :blackeye:

One word...aw c'mon! lol The new TT;s is good quality...apart from there well know saggy seats. The old TT though...I'd pic the Z's over it any day, terrible interior, like someone just stuck bits all over the place. OOh, yes somone said Supra...get one of those :) (I deeply want a F&F orange replica :blush: )