Alfasud Ti Cloverleaf

redalfa69

Sorry...was just trying to reach the "15 posts" rule...by posting something I could talk about. I know its a 350z site..and I love mine to bits...having had it 8 years plus...but I don't think I have anything to say about it that will be of particular interest. I have some 350z Alloys for sale and the rules say "15 posts" minimum.. I did comment to a colleague of yours that it might mean me posting "trivia" but the response i got was basically "them is the rules"..paraphrasing I know. So what is a person to do?

Sorry...was just trying to reach the "15 posts" rule...by posting something I could talk about. I know its a 350z site..and I love mine to bits...having had it 8 years plus...but I don't think I have anything to say about it that will be of particular interest. I have some 350z Alloys for sale and the rules say "15 posts" minimum.. I did comment to a colleague of yours that it might mean me posting "trivia" but the response i got was basically "them is the rules"..paraphrasing I know. So what is a person to do?

I do agree with this.

Everything....literally everything that can be said or asked about the zed has been said and asked.

Newbies are only left with general waffle to big up their posts (no offence intended I love alfa's)

Questions to possibly ask -

1. How many penguins can you get in a Zed?

2. Is it possible to have sex in a Zed?

3. If the answer to question 2 is yes can I have your number?

4. Has anyone counted the amount of times they have retracted their roof on their Roadster from new?

5. I love grey, exactly how many shades are available for a 370z?

6. What are the most expensive tyres for a Zed?

7. How do I ensure my Zed does not output a single bhp over and above what it had when it left the factory?

8. I saw a Zed parked perfectly in a car park earlier, does anyone else have any pics of perfectly parked Zeds?

9. I know exactly what my Zed is worth because I have researched the subject fully, what is yours worth?

10. I have just insured my Zed, I phoned around and checked all the usual sites and got the best possible deal, how was your experience of this?

Only 10 I know but I have NEVER seen any of those questions asked :thumbs:

I do agree with this.

Everything....literally everything that can be said or asked about the zed has been said and asked.

Newbies are only left with general waffle to big up their posts (no offence intended I love alfa's)

+1 and if they post about something that's been covered everyone starts crying about the search button

I posted a pic of my zed in my introduction post on the skyline forums. If we weren't allowed to talk about our previous cars surely there wouldn't be an "other cars" section

I agree, it's getting to the point where your a bit intimidated about posting on hear, just incase someone points out its a repost or tells you to use the search engine etc.

I wonder how many new threads would be started on here if everyone felt the same way or used the search function or just googled there query!

Also can someone tell me what is so special about the whole alpha ownership experience. I've never even sat in an alpha, so can't comment either way.

4. Has anyone counted the amount of times they have retracted their roof on their Roadster from new?

7. How do I ensure my Zed does not output a single bhp over and above what it had when it left the factory?

8. I saw a Zed parked perfectly in a car park earlier, does anyone else have any pics of perfectly parked Zeds?

9. I know exactly what my Zed is worth because I have researched the subject fully, what is yours worth?

10. I have just insured my Zed, I phoned around and checked all the usual sites and got the best possible deal, how was your experience of this?

Oy, finish this one first....

http://www.350z-uk.c...estion__st__120

Oy, finish this one first....

http://www.350z-uk.c...estion__st__120

But mine is the reverse, questions you SHOULD ask...

I agree, it's getting to the point where your a bit intimidated about posting on hear, just incase someone points out its a repost or tells you to use the search engine etc.

I wonder how many new threads would be started on here if everyone felt the same way or used the search function or just googled there query!

Also can someone tell me what is so special about the whole alpha ownership experience. I've never even sat in an alpha, so can't comment either way.

I've just bought my first alfa, it's only a small engine so not quick or exciting but it does seem to play with my emotions, every time I'm in traffic it gets to the point where I think it will overheat then the fan cuts in to a big sigh of relief, it's never boring lol

• Like 1