Flyboy-Mirror Auto Fold Module - GROUP BUY 2017

flyboy

HI,

I will take one or go on the list for the next batch... I have this mod on my Qashqai works a treat, people always ask why their qashqai doesn't auto fold :) TO be honest i am shocked NIssan dont fit this as standard on all their cars yet today you still hace to mod them even the new ones :(

Stephen

• 3 weeks later...

It will work but the colours of the loom may be different.

There is a wiring schematic with the kit specifying function of wires to be connected ie live, earth, door solenoid lock command etc.

If you or your auto electrician has either a wiring diagram or a meter then it could be worked out. :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi just joined this 2 ask u if u still make these? Just bought my 350 on saturday well chuffed, my last car i got 2 make th mirrors fold in and get th alarm 2 chirp bt altering a few codes in th programing VAG com. Anyway yeah u still making these? Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

It will fit...................................................... but wont do anything :p

You need folding mirrors in the first place to make them automatic.

Thank you. Well, you have a point there, lol :D

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, can somebody please take a pic of the button that folds the mirrors? (Just to make sure that I'm not a complete idiot) :p

Edited by dimitris_s

It will fit...................................................... but wont do anything :p

You need folding mirrors in the first place to make them automatic.

Thank you. Well, you have a point there, lol :D

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, can somebody please take a pic of the button that folds the mirrors? (Just to make sure that I'm not a complete idiot) :p

Its on the drivers door a rocker switch in front of the window wind switch behind the mirror adjust knob.

http://www.rsw.ne.jp...ndow-silver.jpg

Edited by flyboy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Might be good to post links to the various guides in the first post.

cookbots guide

http://my350z.com/forum/audio-video-and-electronics-diy/407151-2008-door-panel-removal-front-speaker-install.html

General ddor panel removal guide

http://my350z.com/fo...er-install.html

got mine today.

thanks

Edited by Randy_Baton