Flyboy-Mirror Auto Fold Module - GROUP BUY 2017

flyboy

I'll take one. Has anyone had any joy with their JDM? Just read through all the comments so sorry if I missed the answer! PM sent

People have fitted to jdm cars,

Sometimes the wire colours are different but the plug positions are the same. :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Flyboy,

My modules been going fine for a year but something seems to have gone wrong today.

Got in turned the engine on and the mirror folded out as normal. Had to get through a tight spot so used the OEM switch to fold the mirrors in whilst driving and now can't get them to fold back out. If I push them out I can use the OEM switch to fold them back in but nothing will fold them back out. They also don't fold back in when I lock the car.

Any ideas,? they have been virtually faultless since I got them working a year ago. Only issue I had is sometimes they only folded half out when i turned the ignition on, but I could use the OEM switch to fold them back in and out if this happened.

Sorry mate, No idea really,

Please check the wiring just in case there has something come loose.

It could be an issue with the module or an issue with the door mirror switch.

If you take the module out does everything work fine, on the switch as usual?

If it does then it sounds like a faulty module.

As its over a year old I can send you one for half price?

Let me know?

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got round to taking a look today, as soon as pulled the arm rest off I could see the Mirror Switch Close command wire had come loose. All sorted now.

I didn't have a proper crimping tool when I first installed the box so I just used a pair of pliers. Thought I'd been round a re crimped them all. Must of missed one!

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...