what have you done today?

The Bounty Bar Kid

BBK's milkshake brings all the boys to the forum,

And they're like It's better than yours, Damn right it's better than yours, I can teach you,

But BBK has had to charge I know you want it, The thing that makes him, What the guys go crazy for... his kinky boots...

They lose their minds, The way he polishes in his apron, I think its time

La la-la la la, Warm it up. Lala-lalala, The boys are waiting His milkshake brings all the boys to the forum...

• Like 1

Man he gets some stick on here! I'm sure he loves it though!

I don't enjoy a good sticking (that's Dave's department), but banter is always fun. If I've made someone laugh, or contributed in some way to make someone laugh, then I've possibly brightened up their day a bit. And that's always a good thing!

Man he gets some stick on here! I'm sure he loves it though!

I don't enjoy a good sticking (that's Dave's department), but banter is always fun. If I've made someone laugh, or contributed in some way to make someone laugh, then I've possibly brightened up their day a bit. And that's always a good thing!

Can't say fairer than that, you make me chuckle :thumbs:

• 3 months later...

Got all of the dents removed by a painless dent removal guy, I'm very pleased with the results. They've been bugging me since the day I bought it. Promptly drove to asda to get milk and parked in the emptiest corner of the car park miles from the shop, lol.

Also washed it, polished it, autosol'd the exhaust and shampoo'd the mats ( I bought a new hanging basket this morning, placed it in my passenger footwell and it rolled over spilling wet mud when I broke harshly for an idiot copper who flew out of an alleyway in front of me without stopping)

Fingers crossed for my new stubby ariel tomorrow from Tarmac sportz, oh and I just paid for a new stereo, facia and leads from another forum member.

Off to a few more body shops tomorrow for more front end respray quotes.

Jon

Are you made of money Darren?

:lol::thumbs:

If ever there was a case of pot and kettle, with you buying up ZEDS and the parts for them as though they are going out of fashion :lol: :lol:

But keep it up both of you I say, as its guys like you that the rest of us take inspiration, knowledge and enjoyment from :clap: