Anyone close to SO53 1HA? Possible spy mission inside.

calvin1169

Bit of a long shot really, Just wondering if anyone lives close to this postcode

SO531HA

Story goes...

I won a set of wheels on eBay and the seller sorted out the courier, a week went by and no wheels turned up, so rang the bloke and he said they had been twice already to pick up the wheels but there was no space in the van for them but they were picked up that day apparently. I asked for tracking number but he was at work and couldn't access it so would let me know it later. Still haven't got a tracking number of him to this day and still no wheels in my possession either. Rang him again today 1 week on from the above and he insists the wheels were picked up last week, but he is still reluctant to give me a tracking number. Maybe they have tried to deliver them but I missed them (got them sent to my work for ease) and they are sat in a depot somewhere.....haven't seen a missed delivery card though.

I basically think they guy is either taking the p**s and hasn't sent them yet or he has no intention of sending them as I won the auction pretty cheap and he doesn't want to sell for that much and maybe hoping to keep my money too.

Back to the postcode...

I put the postcode in google street and found his address and the car is there with the wheels on which proves he does live there and I wasn't given a bogus address.

I was wondering if anyone who lives close, like a 5 minute drive or something would be willing to drive past and just have a quick look to see if said wheels are on the car that he is breaking, if they are still on the car I know he has no intention of sending them and I can start the process of claiming back through PayPal.

Small gift via PayPal for a christmas pint will be sent over if anyone can do this :)

Am I allowed to use NOS? If so I recon 5 mins is possible :evil::drive1:

What time of day do you want the drive by? We could take a small possy of Zeds :lol:

PM me the address if I'm out that way I'll swing past :thumbs:

Humpy or MrE maybe closer as well???

• Like 2

What time of day do you want the drive by? We could take a small possy of Zeds :lol:

NOS is allowed yes, but will need video evidence or it didn't happen

PM on way.

Christ its been ages since I went on a Safari.

We could call it a Xmas outing:)

Stealth mission completed :ninja:

I dont believe the zed is a very good car. I try to put mines into stealth mode each morning! But it just doesnt work!!!

Maybe the fuse

Ahhh is that the problem - I thought being bright green mine was stealthy anyway :lol:

Shame I didn't see this thread earlier, this is within 1 mile from me.

Any other stealth missions required just hesitate to holla!

Jon

I'd have dropped in for a brew if you had told me earlier!

Stealth mission completed :ninja:

I dont believe the zed is a very good car. I try to put mines into stealth mode each morning! But it just doesnt work!!!

Maybe the fuse

Ahhh is that the problem - I thought being bright green mine was stealthy anyway :lol:

Depends if u driving along side a row of hedges!

*guy looks out window* Hmm that hedge is sounding awful loud these days!!

As Chris mentioned, mission complete. Big thanks again Chris.

Unfortunately the car the he was breaking with said wheels wasn't there! :(. Maybe it's down a garage getting dismantled I don't know. Guy has got a few more days o sort his s**t out before PayPal gets contacted. Will let you know the outcome.

Cal

Unfortunately the car the he was breaking with said wheels wasn't there! :(. Maybe it's down a garage getting dismantled I don't know. Guy has got a few more days o sort his s**t out before PayPal gets contacted. Will let you know the outcome.

Cal

You are far more patient than I would have been :surrender:

Cal

Cal

+1. Make sure you dont go over the claim date.

Already had a talk with PayPal to see where I stand and if I could open a dispute, Said I could as long as I make it within 45 days of the purchase.

As for patience, I do have quite a bit of patience lol, but I have to admit I'm near loosing it all together with this guy now.

Just a quick question guys.

I'm planning on giving him till the weekend to at least give me a tracker number. If I don't get that by weekend I will be opening a dispute with PayPal to claim my money back, but how do you think is the best way to go about it. Do i,

a) get in touch with him again and simply ask for the tracking number once again (already spoke to him Monday and he said he would sort it out, he still hasn't) and when he no doubt doesn't provide it by Saturday start the dispute but don't mention it to him and wait or PayPal to make him aware of it.

Or

B) Get in touch with him as above but tell him if I haven't been provided with a tracking number by said date I will be contacting PayPal and claiming my money back.

Thoughts?