I'm totally not selling, but...

AK350Z

If you sit or work on one the engineering is brilliant and fit and finish is awesome too. Most people don't hate Porsches they hate people who drive them, jealousy, because it's faster than their car and generally it's a sign of success so hated on for no real reason. It's like a counter culture.

Edited by Dblock

If you sit or work on one the engineering is brilliant and fit and finish is awesome too. Most people don't hate Porsches they hate people who drive them, jealousy, because it's faster than their car and generally it's a sign of success so hated on for no real reason. It's like a counter culture.

Not in my case. Much rather have my Zed than a porch

If someone gave me a Porsche I'd just sell it straight away. Nothing I like about them at all. And yes I have driven one

I just cant tell the difference between porsches. One minute their a 911, then their a 911 without the 911 badge, then its a boxster, then boxster sport. next minute they take everything out your car that is useful and charge 40grand more for a gt3 rs.... i like the badge though :)

Buy the right GTR and you won't lose much on it, could sell after a year for minimal loss. Hop across into the 911 and do pretty much the same, then grab a 370Z for a bit by which point the BRZ should be at a much more reasonable price point.

Job's a carrot :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Driven a few of them.

I think porsche is pretty much the perfect sports car in terms of practicality, but they're just such a common sight in london that you often feel that you wouldn't be a petrol head if you were driving one of them.

If I was in the market for one, it could only be the GT2, GT3 or Turbo. The rest of them my zed would wipe the floor with.

Edited by wizard