Whats the biggest "thing" you've ever had in your 350 :)

calibre

I`ve had a set of 4 19" LMgt4`s in mine with tyres

I call bullshiit! Pics or it never happened!

Have had 4 x 19" big fat wheels in mine too.... But i didn't fit them in, i bought them off TADDY and he put them in! Didn't even have to remove the spare! The wheel on the passenger seat wasn't very talkative though.... conversation went round in circles... boom boom!! :lol:

Edited by missniki
  • Like 2

Have had 4 x 19" big fat wheels in mine too.... But i didn't fit them in, i bought them off TADDY and he put them in! Didn't even have to remove the spare! The wheel on the passenger seat wasn't very talkative though.... conversation went round in circles... boom boom!! :lol:

:doh::lol:

Eh......so 4 tyres is perfectly realistic but 4 tyres wrapped around wheels is bullshit? :wacko:

Easily explainable why 4 tyres is easier to believe than 4 wheels and tyres.

Obviously the tyres alone wouldn't have any air in them, but the tyres fitted to wheels were more than likely still inflated.

so my L shaped 8'x6' bench, no trouble - biggest piece was the 600x1690 worktop, and the "L" worktop at 450x1705 - 6 1 meter long legs made from 150mmx50mm timber (aka 6x2's) and some bigger lengths the size of the worktops

Rags and cushons on the dash and seats to stop marks/dents - it's marine ply so a smoot finsih - no scratches/splinters etc.

pictures speak a thousand words here..... but I'm pleased with that

photo4udsp.th.jpg

photo3wkb.th.jpg

:boxing:

Edited by calibre

A four drawer chest of drawers.

52398_4157110131464_1545761357_o.jpg

And a lady :lol:

340157_3984202648885_87658149_o.jpg

I don't remember happy faces and thumbs up last time I tried to shove someone in the boot - might have been the zip tie cuffs & duck tape over their mouth.......... inside they were just as enthusiastic I'm sure :lol::help:

• 2 weeks later...