Ponzi schemes .....anyone ever fallen for one.

Ricey

The problem with these schemes is that the pure maths means that there is no reason why it shouldn't work. If EVERY person introduces another x amount of people then there is no problem.

However, for these schemes to work you need a constant stream of millions of people and the maths says that the number of the people in the world will be reached way before everyone gets paid out.

guys i have this brilliant investment opportunity, all you lot need to do is give me £100 each and in 2 months i'll double it for you. the more people you can get to give me £100 the more we can double our investment.

check out my website at www.nolubebumscrewyourcashismine.com

guys i have this brilliant investment opportunity, all you lot need to do is give me £100 each and in 2 months i'll double it for you. the more people you can get to give me £100 the more we can double our investment.

check out my website at www.nolubebumscrewyourcashismine.com

I think the website has promise...... :winkiss:

well i've just got back from spain, and you guys are the first i've spoken too, and it was an opportunity i didn;t want you all to miss. :lol:

don't worry its not a pyramid scheme.

this is a pyramid scheme

Pyramid_graph.gif

and this is what i'm offering

pyramid.jpg

as you can see they are completely different :D :wink:

genius chris, i hadn't thought of that,

do you want to be partners on this. we'll split it all 50/50, I've already setup the business so you'll have to buy in. now i value the business already at £500,000 so if you give me £250,000 we'll be equal partners. and you'll recoup that back easily in a few weeks. its fool proof. and we'll be millionairs

lrgscalecoaster-only-fools-and-horses-millionaires.jpg