Saw a Supra today....hmm..

AMT

Driving through Carluke this evening and was passed by a red (I think, was dark) Supra. I know this is a Nissan forum...but god damn you forget how pretty those things are without all the spoilers and bumpers people stick on them. Sooo nice and still classy lookin as it passed! :cloud9: If only their interiors were a bit better and I'd have one in a shot lol.

http://rallyhaus.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Lexus-LFA-and-Toyota-Supra-Mark-IV-1.jpg

A white Supra TT manual is my dream car, even if money was no object.

Lovely looking as standard with that spoiler, add a massive front mount and a titanium angled exit exhaust with some volk te37s and massive brakes all round and you have a perfect looking car. Very very fast to, whilst retaining everyday reliability. Man I've wanted one for years!

now an RX7 and you've got me interested.

loved the Celica GT4; husky has one and its a corker.

been in another mates supra and they are stunning machines

but for me the love goes to the RX7 :cloud9:

This popped up when i was looking at Supras :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mazda-RX7-FD3S-Type-R-Engine-body-rebuild-Drift-RX8-Supra-Evo-Subaru-JDM-/200844462801?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2ec3434ad1

now an RX7 and you've got me interested.

loved the Celica GT4; husky has one and its a corker.

been in another mates supra and they are stunning machines

but for me the love goes to the RX7 :cloud9:

Thats what im coming from to a 350z. A few pics of mine which is in the middle of being broken as we speak

7166913117_4a024c443b_c.jpg

7166904239_58e888626d_c.jpg

7352107746_e811b5d719_c.jpg

7950508118_9bb969d921_c.jpg

7950513452_33b74880f6_c.jpg

7563185960_7a07362735_c.jpg

Ahh I love your rx7. Are you not selling the wheels on driftworks?

Yes still got a few bits left to sell

i'd have kept the RX personally :blush:

Bought it standard and had it for 6 years. Like a fool i modded it too far and it was just to powerful/noisy for the road and living where i do its 120 miles to the nearest track hence here we are

I had a Supra and it was an awesome car, still looks awesome if you ask me and personally I love the **** pit as it feels moulded around the driver.

I'm seriously considering the GT86 as the Tarmac Sportz sponsor/show car. Actually in touch with Toyota as we speak to see if I can get some sort of mutually beneficial deal. Should probably wait for the turbo version that has been spotted though ;)

+1 with tarmac the cockpit is immense no other like it feels like your in a jet!! i love both the rx7 and supra but 40k engine rebuild always put me off the rx7...my dream was a black/white manual aerotop even though they never made them out the factory, my mate had a hardtop and never been in a longer accidental slide which got rescued than that before :lol:

Edited by jumping350

I know, if they were just black it would be so much better, but the recaros are so comfy, I expect they'll get refurbed at some point when the bolsters are done, after 16 years they're holding really well though!

The mats were grey too, although we had dyed them black, these are new custom ones, which look so much better, going to try and get some for the zed :D

Edited by Voodoo Vix