Wanted my first Z

T.C

No worries mate, thought I would offer. Good luck with getting a good 370z for 15k

Either you need to read a little better than you do or cut the sarcasm and offer your charm elsewhere, just not here please.

I hope you get what your looking for.

With 15k cash you could get any 350zed out there including a 2009 but as you said you are after a 370.

I have been looking and can't find one but after the new year its a buyer's market:)

:wink:

Thank you, really appreciated, it's like everything, just a matter of time :wink:

I think you need to drop the attitude and stop being a d!ck.

No worries mate, thought I would offer. Good luck with getting a good 370z for 15k

Either you need to read a little better than you do or cut the sarcasm and offer your charm elsewhere, just not here please.

• Like 1

I think you need to drop the attitude and stop being a d!ck.

I think you children should play nice for xmas :p

Just FYI my old 370z (40th Anni, 2010 w/15k miles) went for trade in over £20k so finding a good example for £15k will be almost impossible, but it depends if you want all the toys or not. Trade in of the BM will definately be needed to bump it up from £15k.