Wanted my first Z

T.C

Hi all.

I'm looking for my first ever Z and I am fairly open as to which one, well right now I am but stand by as that may change.

I'm hoping to get a good buy at this time of year so I am def also interested in a nice roadster.

Has to be a GT and prefer 2007 on. I'm not keen on anything heavily modified and prefer a straight version with lots of toys.

I have a budget of 15k, not a penny more. I don't have to sell my other wheels and no loan so can pay for the car on inspection and test drive.

I would also listen to someone who has a Z to sell but needs a good straight family car as I have a really lovely 5 series saloon if it's something of interest, if not, I'm happy to buy outright.

I'm not in a hurry and would wait for a really well cared for one with low miles. Although based I Hampshire I am happy to travel anywhere in the country for the right car.

The only interior colour I don't like is the Orange colour, I don't know enough about them yet to know if that only comes with a particular exterior colour, I'm still learning :wacko:

Kindest regards.

Can't believe no one has any for sale or no one needs any money for Christmas :lol:

So I will consider a 370z in White or LeMans Blue.

A Blue 350z GT spec, roadster, low miles but must be immaculate any year

A Gold 350z GT coupe again good miles and must be immaculate any year

Edited by topcop

have you checked the for sale section?

Are you serious?

I'm surprised you haven't found anything.

It is just finding exactly the right car I suppose. There are two that I'm doing a bit of research on but they are not from any forum members which I would of preferred. :)

So your looking for a white 370z or blue one for 15k?

That would be with a trade in of the BM and from a dealership. Otherwise a Blue Roadster or White Coupe 350Z with good miles in great condition, sorry if I made that unclear. :thumbs:

Edited by topcop

No problem at all, I was just going to say if you were looking for a 370z at 15k, your best sticking to a 350z as you would get a far superior car that has been looked after and would naturally have lower miles. As most 370z's at 15k would have had their @rse booted or high mileage.

Hi you also mention a gold350z coupe gt in your wish list, would you be interested in s 54 plate with black interior 49.5k miles full history unmodified?

I would consider it, I would prefer less miles but I like the colour and Black interior. Do you have something?

Hey Willams, I'm in Chandlers Ford.

yep i have a sunset

Hi Tony, Yep guessed that bit, I was hoping for a bit more info like, I'm the second owner, I've had it for X years, it's a full Nissan History, last one done at......... It's a UK car and I have some lovely pictures etc etc, if you know what I mean :wink:

http://www.ebay.co.u...26ff6d32&_uhb=1

25k miles, new rear tyres, 06 GT Spec in the best colour available.Very well priced! And as a bonus its in the same county as you :D

Beer only is to be accepted as my prize :teeth:

Looked at this, very nice indeed. I've sort of set my mind on a 370 now in either Blue, White or Grey but appreciate the link :thumbs: