Wanted my first Z

T.C

Hi you also mention a gold350z coupe gt in your wish list, would you be interested in s 54 plate with black interior 49.5k miles full history unmodified?

Think he said he don't like the Gold one!

the original post lists gold as an option, i think the dislike was for the orange (alzan interior)

Hi you also mention a gold350z coupe gt in your wish list, would you be interested in s 54 plate with black interior 49.5k miles full history unmodified?

Think he said he don't like the Gold one!

the original post lists gold as an option, i think the dislike was for the orange (alzan interior)

Well he is a naughty chappie for not making it CAPITALS so a blind man can see it!!

B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I only just realised I never updated this thread, I found myself one at the beginning of the year, well under my budget, a 2010 370 GT with 19k on the clock, premium connect and it's a roadster. To anyone else who spends months looking, don't give up despite what some tell you, the right car is out there just be patient. Thank you to everyone who gave great advice. :thumbs:

file_zps83f1b740.jpg"]

file_zps554a2aeb.jpg