just a wee video we did for a bit of fun

MrMartinPGrant

I must be getting old...... but whats the point of going round in circles..... that cant be seen as fun? Also I thought the vinyl craze of dragons etc had gone? Right am away to put my slippers and smoking jacket on. :blush:

Some good skills going on there - Spike in the S2000 with the 2 'volunteers' was particularly impressive.

Yes Jay you are getting old well before your years mate :bangin::lol:

Gives a clue as to why the Irish have been so good at autotesting and road rallying.......... B)

I must be getting old...... but whats the point of going round in circles..... that cant be seen as fun? Also I thought the vinyl craze of dragons etc had gone? Right am away to put my slippers and smoking jacket on. :blush:

At least it looks like it was down safely.

Some impressive control skills there by urself and the pink s2k mate. I have a similar opinion of Jay, this doesnt push my buttons as much as proper racing but I can appreciate the buzz you get from it. Looks like a couple of your mates could do with some lessons in drifting and donuting though ;)

lol it is great fun, i promise :D

i had a great laugh at the above pic by rtbiscuit :D

spike's really good, he used to be on a drift and diff display team but there was some falling out, so he left, he's been at it a long time,

it's all about the control :)

my diff is only a viscous diff, not lsd but i shim it every 4 - 5 months it's striped down and shims put it to tighten it up, but they wear down, that vid was about 4 moths after it was done, so it was running loose.

some of the other guys in the vid sort of let the car take them where it wants to go lmao

i'd say i spend alot on tyres, i try not to count up the cost :D

the video was thrown together over a day, i went for the arty approach lol

• 4 weeks later...

Not my cup of tea but impressive skills and nice vid :thumbs:

I have to say when i read 'wee video' I was thinking more water sports than motor sports :blush:

lol water sports :D

i should have said "wee" as in "small"

Wee was fine, Dave's just a smut meister :)

• 5 weeks later...