Before and after

Will370z

Car had gotten really mucky over the last couple of weeks as its my daily drive and weather has been pants with mud and rain everytime i took her out.

Thought enoughs enough, today was time to fix that. My new neighours must think im mad spending hours of a good sunday of with the mits, microfibres, drying cloths and cleaning products. Still was well worth it and very relaxing, feel like i have at least done something productive today. At least it will be more productive than the afternoon where i plan to start building some of that ikea furniture.....

Before:

679757D7-CC0A-4E6A-9394-B38BC1A4A96C-3765-0000065FE8BD569A.jpg

E71E9B79-CCA4-40CD-84C8-B3CC243A08F5-3765-0000065FE0D1DA0D.jpg

After:

184C06A0-5121-4ABF-B3DD-7313613F89CE-3765-000006600893C86B.jpg

8FCE5963-70B5-4DC5-B745-E0B958891DE0-3765-000006600E92B578.jpg

6E70BA1A-204E-46B1-8626-C3046E50EE48-3765-0000066014176878.jpg

Time for a beer

Looks clean, not seen that colour before either, very swish.

How do you clean the car living in a flat, are there outside hoses or something, I'm currently selling my house and will have to buy a flat instead so just wondered how I'm gonna keep my car clean.

Jon

Lol dont ask, only just moved in and then realised there is no outside tap. ummmmm. So it was up and down 3 flights of stairs with 2 buckets. Right pain in the ..... especially when i tipped one in the entrance hall....cough cough.

Still its cheaper than the gym. Colour is Black Rose btw, or turd like as SMD likes to say lol

Got a plan in mind though, bottles of whiskey for the guy in the bottom flat or make friends with the guy opposite who is always cleaning is bmw and he has a hose. Otherwise i'll go pester Steve350z :teeth:

Edited by Will370z

Lol dont ask, only just moved in and then realised there is no outside tap. ummmmm. So it was up and down 3 flights of stairs with 2 buckets. Right pain in the ..... especially when i tipped one in the entrance hall....cough cough.

What's your aim like out the window :teeth:

God that is so similar to mine!

You should get the local hand wash to do it.

I supply my local place with a mit,drying towel and cleaning products (especially for the alloys), just pop them in the boot before hand, the chaps know me now and have no bother doing this. Well that is my solution what I do when I can be bothered doing the runs up and down the stairs, get some funny looks at wash place, but at least you know correct products are been used on it and your wheels wont dissolve over the next year.

I hope you took it out for a blast today and got the roof down. I had some funny looks today driving around with the top down and side windows. Proper commitment that!

Don't worry Will; my neighbours think I'm mad as well for spending so much time cleaning the Z. Usual routine is....wait for clear day...........clean for several hours..........wait a few minutes....cloud....rain....dirty car again! :wacko:

I like being out in the road though - usually get a few people coming to chat about the car :)

Totally agree, it was a good way to meet the neighbours today, always end up chatting to someone. Quite enjoy it too even though it takes hours and I always find new chips......:(

Wouldn't let anyone else touch her, I'm sure Nissan think I'm bonkers asking them not to clean her whenever she goes in.