If you had £35,000 to spend on a car, what would you choose?

43 members have voted

1. 1. What would you choose?

• Aston Martin DB9
    • Aston Martin Vantage
    • Ferrari 360
    • Nissan GTR
    • Nissan Skyline (Highly Tuned)
    • Other

Oh dear lord.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you have the matching hat, t-shirt, trousers, shoes and pants too?!

PMSL :lol:

...And he wonder why he does not have a girlfriend :lol:

Somehow I don't think that's the reason. Wanted the tattoo when I was 14. Got it when I was 20. 10 years on, I still love it as much as I did on day one. So it doesn't matter what other people think.

It's ok, he has an SMD friend :lol:

I know! Its awesome isn't it?

All in jest BBK, you're talking to the man who had a Ferrari Owners Cub credit card when I had one. :blush:

I know. When my dad buys his, I've promised I'll clean it every week. Love them. Always have, always will (obviously! Lol)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some interesting choices coming up on here I must say. It would be a hard call for me between a GT-R and a highly tuned Skyline. One that looks bog standard from the outside but has a good 700+ bhp under the hood.

Audi A5 3 litre S Line. Pity about the 6 month lead time................. :lol:

Is this guy for real!? Hardly one for the dream garage is it.

The question was if you had ₤35k to spend on a car what would you buy? Not what would be your dream garage. BIG DIFFERENCE!

The question was if you had ₤35k to spend on a car what would you buy? Not what would be your dream garage. BIG DIFFERENCE!

Yeah and look at the poll options above, practicality doesn't feature. Just face it an Audi a5 is a seriously dull choice

Quite a few of my mates have a GT-R... and they're all tuned.

Would have to be either one of those or a more grown up C63 AMG for me I think.

Contemplating what my next car is going to be because of this thread.... I just feel I could never part with my supercharged zed! :(

Edited by wizard

I'm terrible at making my mind up so.... heres some randoms.... cept' I'd prefer all in some sort of manual (ah well..)

I just... just want one... LOVE Holdens lol (stupid vauxhall badges... :dry: )

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201141421080514/sort/pricedesc/usedcars/maximum-age/up_to_7_years_old/price-to/35000/maximum-mileage/up_to_40000_miles/model/vxr8/make/vauxhall/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/page/1/radius/1500/postcode/g727tx?logcode=p

Hate the red leather and would prefer a manual...but hey...its a Aston lol B)

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201242488900891/sort/pricedesc/usedcars/price-to/35000/maximum-age/up_to_7_years_old/maximum-mileage/up_to_40000_miles/model/db9/make/aston_martin/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/page/1/postcode/g727tx/radius/1500?logcode=p

I don't know why... I hate autos but even the old ones I've liked... must be the 'big GT' look I dig lol. :)

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201139418713198/sort/pricedesc/usedcars/maximum-age/up_to_7_years_old/maximum-mileage/up_to_40000_miles/price-to/35000/model/cl/make/mercedes-benz/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/radius/1500/page/1/postcode/g727tx?logcode=p

Probably the 'safe' supercar choice?...

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201242489558133/sort/pricedesc/usedcars/maximum-mileage/up_to_40000_miles/price-to/35000/maximum-age/up_to_7_years_old/model/gt-r/make/nissan/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/g727tx/radius/1500/page/1?logcode=p

Bit of a default one this... just kinda liked them, but when you actually look at the A5/S5's etc they already look a bit bland and dated...think its cos of the big panels with no real 'flare' to them...

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201238485768657/sort/pricedesc/usedcars/maximum-mileage/up_to_40000_miles/price-to/35000/maximum-age/up_to_7_years_old/model/s5/make/audi/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/page/1/radius/1500/postcode/g727tx?logcode=p

And this one... you just would.,. love the big winged' seats! :D

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201246492109103/sort/pricedesc/usedcars/maximum-mileage/up_to_40000_miles/price-to/35000/maximum-age/up_to_7_years_old/model/rs4/make/audi/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/g727tx/page/1/radius/1500?logcode=p

Orrr...... you could have this... (something dodgy about it possibly but... lol) Probably the only car that looks better as an estate...love Audi estates... am I getting too old?? lol :lol:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201243490230712/sort/pricedesc/usedcars/maximum-age/up_to_7_years_old/maximum-mileage/up_to_40000_miles/price-to/35000/model/rs6/make/audi/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/radius/1500/postcode/g727tx/page/1?logcode=p

Hmmm.... decisions... well I'll just go for a 350Z... :lol::)

Yeah and look at the poll options above, practicality doesn't feature. Just face it an Audi a5 is a seriously dull choice

Have you ever driven one?

Yeah, lots of silly offers :lol:

Had someone come to view it today who seems pretty interested & is gonna call tomorrow with a decision. Unfortunately, I missed out on the house I really wanted because I couldn't shift it quick enough :(

Yeah, lots of silly offers :lol:

Had someone come to view it today who seems pretty interested & is gonna call tomorrow with a decision. Unfortunately, I missed out on the house I really wanted because I couldn't shift it quick enough :(

Never mind. There will be other houses.

Hope the potential buyer today comes up trumps.

Yeah my brother has just sold his, although his was the 3.0 TDI not sure if you are referring to the petrol. Either way it was as numb as every other audi i've driven :teeth: A nice car, dont get me wrong, looks smart, went well, interior was lovely but not "special" like all the other machinery being discussed in this thread.

Yeah my brother has just sold his, although his was the 3.0 TDI not sure if you are referring to the petrol. Either way it was as numb as every other audi i've driven :teeth: A nice car, dont get me wrong, looks smart, went well, interior was lovely but not "special" like all the other machinery being discussed in this thread.

I could sense some sort of dislike in Audi's. :lol:

Saw a GTR parked up in central London today; also had a cheeky sit in a brand new one when we were picking up the 370 last year.

The sensible side of my head tells me I shouldn't like em for being so big and not exactly pretty. But for some reason I just love em! Unfortunately, while I reckon I could stretch to owning one, I doubt I could afford to run it :surrender: