Z BUG HAS BITTEN ME !

JEMAN

Well, Ive got a few stone chips on my bonnet, front of the wings and bumper down to the white, so I've taken the plunge and i'm getting the whole front end resprayed..... IT DESERVES IT LOL Its a 53 plate GT pack with 41k ( full nissan service history) Sunset Orange. The rest of the car is perfect ! so theres life in the old Z yet :) I want to go to a few shows next year so want all the imperfections gone.................ive only had the car a couple of weeks, but bloody hell, do i love it or what. The Z bug has got me.

I'm glad your enjoying Zed ownership.

Your story sounds familiar, lol. I've had mine 3 weeks, I'm in the process of sorting corrosion on my front wipers, getting the alloys refurbished on Monday, ordering some products to restore some slight wear on my leather seats, trying to source some OEM splash guards, planning a front end respray in the new year, keeping my eyes peeled for a black nismo gear knob and a carbon lip for my front bumper, and before the weekend is out I'll have probably bought a new ariel and front and rear badges.

The missus is going ape!